Listing monitored by Lendi

4.9
Wendy A.
Wendy A.Northern Region, NSW

Lendi Brokers are great

Fast, organised and professional. Very pleased with Lendi and their staff. Mark Yeo was fabulous, I even got a birthday call today on my birthday. We are very pleased we used Lendi services to refinance. Thanks Lendi and thank you Mark.
Merry Christmas when it arrives to one and all :-)

Loan Start DateDecember 2021

Job made easy !!!

Our home loan consultant - Michael Harrison was amazing during the entire process. His attention to detail and professionalism through it all, was to a standard where all home loan consultants should strive too. He’s a valuable asset to the Lendi brand and I hope they see how great he is with getting the best outcomes for clients.
We were satisfied with how quick and easy he made refinancing with a new lender was, he gave us all the information we needed and advice to make the best suitable decision for what we needed.
I’m very happy with the outcome and I would recommend Lendi to family and friends - Amazing !!!

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
pedi
pediGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and professional service

Using the new tech to make a great service and responsive.
Provide enough information for the right home loan to suit needs. Portal simple to use, uploading documents and following the steps easy.
Customer satisfaction is the highest priority in Lendi

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Top Notch Service!

Kim and Gabie
Kim and GabieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from start to finish

It is with pleasure that we, post a review of our experience with Lendi. We were wanting to refinance and lock in a low interest rate.
From the initial enquiry Rishi Nanda was our loan consultant, nothing was too much trouble for Rishi his service and guidance was 5 star. Rishi ensured we understood what was required and offered ongoing support to us. We will definitely be recommending Lendi and Rishi to our friends and colleagues wanting the services of a loan broker. Kind regards and many thanks Kim and Gabrielle

Perfect level of service

Samuel was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was responsive and available without being pushy. He was also incredibly polite and professional during all of my interactions. Would definitely use lendi again.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rogerabbit
Rogerabbit

Great Experience

The customer service was exceptional. Carly was a great help walking us through this process. No hassles and a great outcome in the end. The information we received was always factual and up to date. Highly recommend.

Ash
AshHunter Region, NSW

Made my application easy

Made it very easy to understand very flexible. Went above and beyond to help me through the process with my limited knowledge of doing things like home loans on line

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Samuel was excellent. Great communication and great product knowledge. Very easy to deal with and available when I needed advice on products and which lenders were better suited to ours.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Steve Berryman
Steve BerrymanGreat Southern, WA

A very thorough and fluent service provided

Dean Hulsman has been very attentive and honest when helping us refinance. The attention to detail was exemplary when finding the right home loan for us. Even when we came to be of a halt when the settlement date given wasn’t quite right. He followed this up with Lendi departments working together to deliver a revised date. I couldn’t recommend this company more. Well done and thanks.

Darlene smith
Darlene smith

I found Lamita excellent , I have no complaints and will be recommending her to anyone I can.

Lamita was informative, professionally and still friendly. She was understanding to my needs and managed to help me when others couldn’t. I will be recommending her to anyone I know looking at getting a home loan.

Lee Eiseman
Lee EisemanTasmania

Very helpful service

Harley found all the facts and figures i needed to make an objective decision. He was very helpful and made an otherwise laborious process quite easy. I have now been given the information i need to progress years ahead with my loan. Thankyou Lendi!

Jessica K.
Jessica K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

I cannot rate Talei enough!!
I would never of thought you could get such amazing service and support from another state away!!
The whole process was explained in such detail and any further questions I had were answered so promptly.
We are so extremely happy with the customer service received and the loan rate.
I will not be going anywhere else for these services! Thank you again!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Tom
TomPerth, WA

Brilliant service and outcome

My refinancing situation was a little challenging, complicated and difficult, given some poor and ill disciplined fiscal decision making from me many years ago. Michael E at Lendi was outstanding and the result exceptional. Cannot recommend the business enough, and Michael E in particular.