Listing monitored by Lendi

4.9

Jon
JonPerth, WA

What a joke this company is

Had a dispute about 6 weeks ago and manager called and we sorted it out ..told everything will be fixed in 21 days..so I proceeded no further as took their word again.. !! What a mistake that was 27 days and still waiting ..should have kept to my guns and principal instead of being understanding..no car taken here..very..very poor

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Easy process and excellent communication

Alana in the sales team is excellent! The application process was straight forward, communication was great and we got a fantastic remortgage deal. Highly recommend Lendi.
We were very happy with the service provided and wide range of options to choose from.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you Lendi team!!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Marlene.D
Marlene.DPerth, WA

Thank you for all the support through this whole process could not have done it without your help.Thank you.

Great team to work with. I had no idea about refinancing/consolidating, Mathew was amazing with helping me get everything together. Rae did a great job finishing it off. What I asked for it exactly what I got and the time frame was alot quicker than I thought.
Thank you all so much very happy with the outcome.

Dante
DanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home and Investment loans refinancing

My Lendi contact Jade was very good and followed all requests and changes I made for refinancing all my home and investment property loans
My experience with Lendi and Jade was very good

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dante, Great to hear you had a positive experience with Jade and the team here at Lendi. Thank you for choosing us to complete Home loans and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

ryan whakaruru
ryan whakaruruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Simon was awesome hasslefree and great to work with he looked at aspects of what I was looking for in a bank and home loan I would highly recommend him took all the hard work out amazing experience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ryan, Thank you for the recommendation based on your experience with Simon and the team here at Lendi. We are pleased to hear we were able to provide you with a hassle-free service and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Helped refinance when self-employed. Couldn't have done it without them.

I'm a contract worker, and don't fit the mold when it comes to a lot of bank assessors. Eugene did a fantastic job of working out our short, and long, term goals with our mortgages. Looking at how we had to find a product that was right for us, I really don't think I could have had the time, or quite frankly, the patience. I thoroughly recommend Lendi (and Eugene!) if you wish to have someone help you get a far better deal than your current lender.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Great service!!!

Rishi Nanda was my broker and provided great service from the first contact all the way to my loan approval. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a loan. Keep it up :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rod Sharrock
Rod SharrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Loan made easy

From start to finish re-mortgaging my home, Carly from Lendi made the experience effortless and I was kept informed every step of the way. I highly recommend you contact Carly!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear that Carly and the team were able to make the experience so effortless throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

BettyBoo
BettyBooSydney, NSW

5 star service

Thank you Lendi. As a first home buyer you made the service seamless from beginning to end. Our lender Samuel stayed in constant communication with us and walked us through the whole process right up to settlement. We highly recommend your product and services.

Alana
Alana Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend lendi

I was so impressed with how Roz from lendi delt with us. From the first phone call she was amazing and we were able to buy our house in a short time frame. We had chatted to other companies but kept going around in circles. We were so impressed with the costumer service and would highly recommend lendi and in particular Roz.
Alana

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Ecstatic Customer

Our experience with Lendi was exceptionally great, particularly the service and support given by home loan consultant representative, Samuel. This was our first home purchase and Lendi was one of three home loan providers that we considered. As a representative of Lendi, Samuel proved himself to be very knowledgeable of the best home loans available, the loans process and some of the legal proceedings involved. His recommendation was upfront and honest and after doing a great deal of research ourselves, it turned out to be the best interest rate with minimal fees and conditions suitable to our needs.

Other Home Loans

Incredibly seamless and stress free!

Matt was so informative, experienced and really went the extra mile for us.
We were kept in the loop throughout the entire process.
We’re incredibly satisfied with our experience with Matt and the Lendi team

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, professional and friendly

We had a good experience with our mortgage broker (Alexander) and would definitely use Lendi and Alexander again in the future. Alexander was prompt to answer our queries, friendly and very helpful, as was his colleague Mathu. Thanks for your help guys!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Alexander and Mathu were friendly, helpful and ensured you had a great experience. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Audrey
AudreyVictoria

Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service.

The agent listened to what we needed, then submitted a few potential proposals for our perusal and decision. Answered al our questions in detail. Which enabled us to make an informed decision

Antony
AntonySydney, NSW

First time home buyer

We worked with Rishi from Lendi for setting up the finance. We had lot of questions and Rishi was able to clarify all the questions and helped us make an informed decision. He guided us through the pre-approval as well as unconditional approval stages of the home loan. Overall, the process was smooth and easy! The document upload and direct connection to account option from Lendi platform to fetch statements were very efficient options. The settlement team also provided updates during settlement time. Thanks to Lendi, we have our land purchase settlement happen on time without any hiccups! Thankyou Team Lendi!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi