Lendi (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Dante
DanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home and Investment loans refinancing

My Lendi contact Jade was very good and followed all requests and changes I made for refinancing all my home and investment property loans
My experience with Lendi and Jade was very good

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dante, Great to hear you had a positive experience with Jade and the team here at Lendi. Thank you for choosing us to complete Home loans and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

ryan whakaruru
ryan whakaruruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Simon was awesome hasslefree and great to work with he looked at aspects of what I was looking for in a bank and home loan I would highly recommend him took all the hard work out amazing experience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ryan, Thank you for the recommendation based on your experience with Simon and the team here at Lendi. We are pleased to hear we were able to provide you with a hassle-free service and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Other Home Loans

Helped refinance when self-employed. Couldn't have done it without them.

I'm a contract worker, and don't fit the mold when it comes to a lot of bank assessors. Eugene did a fantastic job of working out our short, and long, term goals with our mortgages. Looking at how we had to find a product that was right for us, I really don't think I could have had the time, or quite frankly, the patience. I thoroughly recommend Lendi (and Eugene!) if you wish to have someone help you get a far better deal than your current lender.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Great service!!!

Rishi Nanda was my broker and provided great service from the first contact all the way to my loan approval. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a loan. Keep it up :)

Rod Sharrock
Rod SharrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Loan made easy

From start to finish re-mortgaging my home, Carly from Lendi made the experience effortless and I was kept informed every step of the way. I highly recommend you contact Carly!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear that Carly and the team were able to make the experience so effortless throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

BettyBoo
BettyBooSydney, NSW

5 star service

Thank you Lendi. As a first home buyer you made the service seamless from beginning to end. Our lender Samuel stayed in constant communication with us and walked us through the whole process right up to settlement. We highly recommend your product and services.

Alana
Alana Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend lendi

I was so impressed with how Roz from lendi delt with us. From the first phone call she was amazing and we were able to buy our house in a short time frame. We had chatted to other companies but kept going around in circles. We were so impressed with the costumer service and would highly recommend lendi and in particular Roz.
Alana

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Ecstatic Customer

Our experience with Lendi was exceptionally great, particularly the service and support given by home loan consultant representative, Samuel. This was our first home purchase and Lendi was one of three home loan providers that we considered. As a representative of Lendi, Samuel proved himself to be very knowledgeable of the best home loans available, the loans process and some of the legal proceedings involved. His recommendation was upfront and honest and after doing a great deal of research ourselves, it turned out to be the best interest rate with minimal fees and conditions suitable to our needs.

Other Home Loans

Incredibly seamless and stress free!

Matt was so informative, experienced and really went the extra mile for us.
We were kept in the loop throughout the entire process.
We’re incredibly satisfied with our experience with Matt and the Lendi team

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, professional and friendly

We had a good experience with our mortgage broker (Alexander) and would definitely use Lendi and Alexander again in the future. Alexander was prompt to answer our queries, friendly and very helpful, as was his colleague Mathu. Thanks for your help guys!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Alexander and Mathu were friendly, helpful and ensured you had a great experience. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Audrey
AudreyVictoria

Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service.

The agent listened to what we needed, then submitted a few potential proposals for our perusal and decision. Answered al our questions in detail. Which enabled us to make an informed decision

Antony
AntonySydney, NSW

First time home buyer

We worked with Rishi from Lendi for setting up the finance. We had lot of questions and Rishi was able to clarify all the questions and helped us make an informed decision. He guided us through the pre-approval as well as unconditional approval stages of the home loan. Overall, the process was smooth and easy! The document upload and direct connection to account option from Lendi platform to fetch statements were very efficient options. The settlement team also provided updates during settlement time. Thanks to Lendi, we have our land purchase settlement happen on time without any hiccups! Thankyou Team Lendi!

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Homeloan made easy

Removed all issues you have when going through banks to find the bast rate everything is provided and simplified and customer service is amazing and will definately use lendi again in the future

Lendi

My experience with Lendi has been great in the purchase of our new property. Everything was creased out , made so simple and the best offer. The team is fantastic , very helpful and a special mention to Farron- who is an asset to the Lendi Team.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Namita, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! First off congratulations on your new purchase! I am glad to hear your team were very helpful and got you a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Jinx T.

Process started 02/04 and finalised 09/08 to do a simple re-finance of my home and investment loan. Thanks Lendi.

Jacinta
JacintaAlice Springs, NT

Great Support

The Broker was friendly and easy to work with
The process was explained to me and any questions answered easily
Very satisfied with this process.
Was very happy with the level of service I received

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan used forRenovation
Julie B
Julie BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service!!

Customer service was fabulous. Very friendly, answered all questions, and always followed up with any of my enquiries. I experienced no extra costs and my home loan rate is great

James R.
James R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Quite good but slow banks

I chose Lendi to re-finance with a different bank. Before submitting my application all information was provided and a rough timeline was provided for st. George. It's been over a month now and we haven't finalised with st. George yet.

Lendi still gets 5 stars because they constantly update me and all information was provided.

Smooth as Silk

I had 2 very special ladies help me through every step of the way - I even zoomed for the 1st time ever - I am very happy with how easy the app is it work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I am glad to hear you found the process to be so helpful and easy, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth

Loan used forRefinancing

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE