Lendi (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pure Satisfaction

Customer service is up there from start to settlement of my refinancing. So very satisfied with the efficiency and assistance extended to me. I'm so very happy a friend referred me to Sam that I will be referring him to my daughter when they finally find their dream home to buy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! It's great to hear your specialist Sam was able to provide such great customer service and efficiency! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your team if you ever need!

Easy and painless

Our consultant was easy to deal with, the process was easily done mostly online and quick. We were initially only testing the waters not expecting to refinance for a little while but we are now a couple weeks down the road with approvals complete and some pretty large savings from our current provider. If you are thinking about refinancing and wondering if you should make an enquiry it is definitely worth your time. Thanks Sam.

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Other Home Loans

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Professional, good communications and great cutomer service

From the first communication I have found the staff at Lendi to be extremely helpful, great at keeping your informed of progress and would like to personally thank both Faron and Kristen for all of their assistance during our transactions. Will be recommending them to others.

Risna S
Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Excellent Service

The whole refinance experience with Lendi is simply smooth and pleasant. My mortgage broker Mark has provided professional services throughout the refinance processes which make it easy and simple to follow, yet efficient enough to reach the end result. I can't recommend Lendi more to my family and friends who are looking for taking a home loan or refinancing for an existing loan!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

knowledgeable , great customer service and a true professional

I have been trying to refinance with our mortgage broker for the past year and I was not getting any were then I start speaking to Lendi and specifically Lamita and she was great at explaining the different options and providing superior customer service where she was on time with all the different timelines and it was the most smooth refinance I have experienced in the last 10 years. She is a true professional and I am grateful for the service.

Jill Struthers
Jill StruthersGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from start to finish Can’t fault them felt supported through the whole process Fraser was my home loan Specialist he is a top guy fantastic customer service skills. I would highly recommend him and the company will definitely use them again.

Shaun
ShaunHunter Region, NSW

Service - the way it use to be!!

Superior customer service from start to finalise! Always easily contactable. No automated service!! Excellent communication and rapport building. Positive can do attitude. Always solution focused! Lendi will have my business for life!! Thanks Nathan Holmes!!

These guys are great

I don’t understand any negative comments as my experience with Lendi was great. Good communication and stress free. They helped me through the entire process and the only hold up was the financial institution I was escaping. Lendi team keeped me informed of what was happening at all times. Never heard of them before but glad I found them.

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Amazing, saving me lots of money every month

Fantastic service. Everyone was always so helpful and following up with me. I was able to get a great fixed rate for 3 year, which is amazing. Would recommend Lendi to anyone wanting help to switch mortgages with out any fuss or hassle.

Brilliant service!

We had our first home loan with Lendi. The service is brilliant.
They are very prompt and patient. The explanation from Lendi is clear and easy to understand, especially for someone like us who has zero experience on home loan.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Terrific brokers. Thank you.

Danny Lance has been an amazing broker, communicating at every step of the process of my refinancing. He was readily able to communicate the fact that I needed to know but also down to earth and took any specific enquiries away and came back to me. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Prageeth
Prageeth Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service, the broker was fantastic - prompt and professional, the team were professional and helpful, kept me up to date with progress of application, very good interest rate was offered

Jason OKeefe
Jason OKeefe

Helpful and informative

Did exactly as discussed, accommodated in clear terms expectations and continued contact the whole way through. Rishi Nanda worked hard on my application and delivered exactly as discussed with constant communication theoughout

Phil W
Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

Our broker Igor was very helpful working through the process which did take 10 weeks from start of refinancing process until settlement date. Overall very happy with the end result

Corrie
CorrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service - Received exactly what we were after

My partner and I set out to re-finance our home loan with the assistance of Lendi. Samuel, who responded to our initial email has been so professional and impressive. His personalised service, attention to detail and prompt replies to phone calls, emails and texts made us feel very safe and secure. Samuel was personable and friendly always reassuring us throughout the whole experience that things were working out, as he guided us through every step in the process ... simply outstanding service!
There were no extra fees involved and we ended up receiving a better deal than we initially sought. We couldn't recommend Lendi and Samuel highly enough! We will be using Lendi again in the future.

KevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent outcome

Very pleased with the outcome reducing our mortgage rate by a whopping 1.7%. I wish we had done this sooner and would recommend Lendi to anyone with a variable interest rate mortgage home loan. Staff were courteous and professional. Well done to all of the staff at Lendi.

Kevin

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE