Listing monitored by Lendi

Steve Berryman
Steve BerrymanGreat Southern, WA

A very thorough and fluent service provided

Dean Hulsman has been very attentive and honest when helping us refinance. The attention to detail was exemplary when finding the right home loan for us. Even when we came to be of a halt when the settlement date given wasn’t quite right. He followed this up with Lendi departments working together to deliver a revised date. I couldn’t recommend this company more. Well done and thanks.

bruno p.
bruno p.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

The process has been super easy from start to finish and Sam has been absolutely fantastic. Great experience all round. We received a very good loan offer and cannot be more happy.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Darlene smith
Darlene smith

I found Lamita excellent , I have no complaints and will be recommending her to anyone I can.

Lamita was informative, professionally and still friendly. She was understanding to my needs and managed to help me when others couldn’t. I will be recommending her to anyone I know looking at getting a home loan.

Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Lee Eiseman
Lee EisemanTasmania

Very helpful service

Harley found all the facts and figures i needed to make an objective decision. He was very helpful and made an otherwise laborious process quite easy. I have now been given the information i need to progress years ahead with my loan. Thankyou Lendi!

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anupama is a Lendi Superstar

Anupama from Lendi helped us understand what was and wasn't possible for our home loan.

She was great in helping us explore the options available through Lendi. She was also understanding when we explained we would explore options external to Lendi by ourselves. In the end we went the loan she recommended as it was the best loan package for us.

Very happy with the overall experience which was extremely smooth.

I also feel Anupama went above and beyond to ensure our settlement occurred on the date we wanted.

Thank you!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
lil-fifi
lil-fifiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Could not be happier!

Seriously the easiest and most stress free way to apply for a home loan. I would be lost without Belinda our broker. This is the second time we have used here and recommend her to all of our friends! Could not be happier!

Jessica K.
Jessica K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

I cannot rate Talei enough!!
I would never of thought you could get such amazing service and support from another state away!!
The whole process was explained in such detail and any further questions I had were answered so promptly.
We are so extremely happy with the customer service received and the loan rate.
I will not be going anywhere else for these services! Thank you again!

Cameron
CameronNew South Wales

Outstanding Customer Service

Stephen Sheard from Lendi was brilliant. As a 20 year old first home buyer I had no idea how the process worked. Stephen worked really hard to iron out some problems encountered and was always available to answer my many questions. Ron Prasad took over at settlement stage and worked hard to solve some last minute issues so I could settle on time.
Great to deal with people who actually do what they say they will

Tom
TomPerth, WA

Brilliant service and outcome

My refinancing situation was a little challenging, complicated and difficult, given some poor and ill disciplined fiscal decision making from me many years ago. Michael E at Lendi was outstanding and the result exceptional. Cannot recommend the business enough, and Michael E in particular.

Other Home Loans

You were great will use you again thanks

Very one was great to talk to and very helpful and the loan was done pretty good I have recommended others to you already thanks Lendi you were a great help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with the Lendi team. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jon
JonPerth, WA

What a joke this company is

Had a dispute about 6 weeks ago and manager called and we sorted it out ..told everything will be fixed in 21 days..so I proceeded no further as took their word again.. !! What a mistake that was 27 days and still waiting ..should have kept to my guns and principal instead of being understanding..no car taken here..very..very poor

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Start now

Easy process and excellent communication

Alana in the sales team is excellent! The application process was straight forward, communication was great and we got a fantastic remortgage deal. Highly recommend Lendi.
We were very happy with the service provided and wide range of options to choose from.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you Lendi team!!

Great

Service was great and very professional and would not hesitate to recommend service
No unexpected costs that we know of witch is great
Very satisfied with rates for this loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Darren, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with the team here at Lendi. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future.