Lendi (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Lendi

4.9

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Jinx T.

Process started 02/04 and finalised 09/08 to do a simple re-finance of my home and investment loan. Thanks Lendi.

Jacinta
JacintaAlice Springs, NT

Great Support

The Broker was friendly and easy to work with
The process was explained to me and any questions answered easily
Very satisfied with this process.
Was very happy with the level of service I received

Julie B
Julie BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service!!

Customer service was fabulous. Very friendly, answered all questions, and always followed up with any of my enquiries. I experienced no extra costs and my home loan rate is great

James R.
James R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Quite good but slow banks

I chose Lendi to re-finance with a different bank. Before submitting my application all information was provided and a rough timeline was provided for st. George. It's been over a month now and we haven't finalised with st. George yet.

Lendi still gets 5 stars because they constantly update me and all information was provided.

Smooth as Silk

I had 2 very special ladies help me through every step of the way - I even zoomed for the 1st time ever - I am very happy with how easy the app is it work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I am glad to hear you found the process to be so helpful and easy, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pure Satisfaction

Customer service is up there from start to settlement of my refinancing. So very satisfied with the efficiency and assistance extended to me. I'm so very happy a friend referred me to Sam that I will be referring him to my daughter when they finally find their dream home to buy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! It's great to hear your specialist Sam was able to provide such great customer service and efficiency! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your team if you ever need!

Easy and painless

Our consultant was easy to deal with, the process was easily done mostly online and quick. We were initially only testing the waters not expecting to refinance for a little while but we are now a couple weeks down the road with approvals complete and some pretty large savings from our current provider. If you are thinking about refinancing and wondering if you should make an enquiry it is definitely worth your time. Thanks Sam.

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Professional, good communications and great cutomer service

From the first communication I have found the staff at Lendi to be extremely helpful, great at keeping your informed of progress and would like to personally thank both Faron and Kristen for all of their assistance during our transactions. Will be recommending them to others.

Risna S
Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Excellent Service

The whole refinance experience with Lendi is simply smooth and pleasant. My mortgage broker Mark has provided professional services throughout the refinance processes which make it easy and simple to follow, yet efficient enough to reach the end result. I can't recommend Lendi more to my family and friends who are looking for taking a home loan or refinancing for an existing loan!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

knowledgeable , great customer service and a true professional

I have been trying to refinance with our mortgage broker for the past year and I was not getting any were then I start speaking to Lendi and specifically Lamita and she was great at explaining the different options and providing superior customer service where she was on time with all the different timelines and it was the most smooth refinance I have experienced in the last 10 years. She is a true professional and I am grateful for the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Jill Struthers
Jill StruthersGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from start to finish Can’t fault them felt supported through the whole process Fraser was my home loan Specialist he is a top guy fantastic customer service skills. I would highly recommend him and the company will definitely use them again.

Shaun
ShaunHunter Region, NSW

Service - the way it use to be!!

Superior customer service from start to finalise! Always easily contactable. No automated service!! Excellent communication and rapport building. Positive can do attitude. Always solution focused! Lendi will have my business for life!! Thanks Nathan Holmes!!

These guys are great

I don’t understand any negative comments as my experience with Lendi was great. Good communication and stress free. They helped me through the entire process and the only hold up was the financial institution I was escaping. Lendi team keeped me informed of what was happening at all times. Never heard of them before but glad I found them.

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Amazing, saving me lots of money every month

Fantastic service. Everyone was always so helpful and following up with me. I was able to get a great fixed rate for 3 year, which is amazing. Would recommend Lendi to anyone wanting help to switch mortgages with out any fuss or hassle.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE