Lendi (page 2 of 3)

4.9

David
David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Relationship manager -Lendi

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Eric Anthony N.
Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

Clifford Gillmore
Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Start now

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Raghav
RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Roz, Natalie and Femela

Our home loan specialist Roz was very friendly, diligent and in regular contact with us throughout the whole loan application process. Whenever we had a query she would always respond back quickly with the answer.

From start to finish the cost of the loan was clearly spelled out with no hidden fees. If any issues occurred they were brought to our attention by Roz as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan including all the additional features (offset, redraw, etc.) we asked for.

Kerrie
KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie

Mamoon
MamoonPerth, WA

Professional and very Helpful

Since the Start and throughout the home loan process they were Professional and answered every query timely.
Special thanks to David McGuiggan who has handled my case efficiently and guided about the laon options which were avaialbe and described the best suitable as per my requirments. Loan process has completed within the time frame I was not expecting.
Thank You very much Lendi and Specialy David McGuiggan for your support and Help.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Extremely helpful and great customer service :)

Very easy and smooth process from the get-go. Matt Wade was a great and friendly person to deal with; keeping me up to date with progress throughout and helping me with any questions I had. Very easy process to follow for me as a first home buyer buying on my own; happy with the loan deal that Matt helped achieve and would definitely recommend! Thanks!

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt Wade a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Saroj
SarojSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work ... very impressed

Excellent customer service Mr Harley Kebee. He has been so helpful from the first day. I have recommended 5 of my friends to call lendi home loan. Hats of for you Harley . Employee for the month. Very polite, professional, and explained everything so well. Thank you once’s again. Iam so happy n thanks to you.The process was very smooth, was very quick and easy.Five star .outstanding performance.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Saroj, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

He made it possible for us to get a home loan!

My partner and I had such an amazing experience with Lendi. We had issues with our credit file without our knowledge and our consultant Bj moved mountains guiding us through it. With experience he was able to direct us in the steps needed for solving the matter and now the credit issue has been fixed. This made it possible for us to apply for a loan for your first home. Bj was friendly and professional and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to apply for a home loan. He was patient, kept us constantly informed and looked for a loan that was perfect for us.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

John Cairney
John CairneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service from start to finish

Excellent. Dean Hulsman was amazing. So helpful. Very professional, always available. Our situation was complicated as new arrivals to Australia but Dean and Lendi got us a brand new home

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Gideval
GidevalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Riliable - Ratinf 10/10

Trough Lendi loan Platform, I Genuinely been impressed of the quality of the Service. - Raymond Su - has been accomplished all the duties with professionality and extreme patience: Qualities that helped me out with extreme accuracy to calculate my loan. Further no extra unexpected calculations have been issued. I'm completely satisfied with the rate that i received from this loan.

- Raymond Su - is a topnotch Broker - Rating 10/10

Outstanding Service!

Our first mortgage in Australia and Lendi helped us from start to finish! Dean Hulsman was amazing - professional and always available! Super helpful from start to finish. An amazing experience

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Outstanding Service

Brendan
BrendanSydney, NSW

We were assisted by Karan Anand, who was excellent start to finish. Made the whole process, that is typically difficult to navigate and painful, quite simple. We had to do very little heavy lifting.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Robert eEbsworthCentral Queensland, QLD

Would like to thank Eric Wu

The customer service was excellent Eric Wu did a good job.He found me a good rate and terms he had he's job cut out for him but came through with the goods.
I didn't get any unexpected charges either and I'm happy with the rate

Robert eEbsworth

OK will do and I have recommended you to other people as well thanks for everything

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you so much Robert, we appreciate your business and initiative to refer to business! We look forward to assisting in the future!

Ted vo is perfect

Ted vo is very genuine in finding what is best type of loan for my financial position
He used all latest technology while processing the loan application it was really helpful in saving my time

Vanessa
VanessaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with

Amazing experience with Lendi! Mary-Anne Zaatiti was very knowledgeable, fast and great to deal with. She was on top of everything and got everything done so quickly and easily, even over the holiday period. It was an easy stress-free experience thanks to her.

We were only looking for quotes at the time but she explained everything so well that we decided to go ahead with it. I definitely would recommend speaking to her about your loan.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer not really understanding the whole process initially, Hasan Mansur was very knowledgeable, quick with all replies/following up and detailed in any answers to questions I had regarding the whole process. Very happy with the end result!

Celeste
CelesteThe Mallee, VIC

BJ professionalism at its finest!!!

Bj from Lendi is fantastic couldn’t have done it without his professionalism and experience even after my loan had settled months after I found and issue and he was there ready to fix the problem even as late as 8 o’clock at night so that I wouldn’t stress! Well done and cudos to you what an asset to their company! Everyone ask for BJ!!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE