Listing monitored by Lendi

1 review
Brad S
Brad SCentral West, NSW

Remortgaging made easy with Lendi

Was put onto Lendi by a close friend who had nothing but positive things to say about the process and the mortgage options available through Lendi.
I dealt with Kris who was extremely helpful throughout the process and was always prompt in answering any questions I had for him.
All in all remortgaging with the assistance of Lendi was a walk in the park and resulted in a HUGE reduction in my monthly mortgage repayments.
Thanks Lendi, and especially Kris.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2013
Loan used forHome Construction

Puspa S.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, I have responded in our private message.

Dips
Dipsasked

Hi Lendi Team,

Thanks,
Dipti Sheth

GKrish
GKrishasked

Are you aware of any fake or paid reviews ?

Hi GKrish,
Better to use a local agent !
Good luck,
Cao

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives