Listing monitored by Lendi

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

OllieW
OllieWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and so hard working

Our first home buying experience was not the smoothest, due to bank undervaluation resulting in switching of lenders, solicitor bailing on us mid way through, and extremely long bank processing times causing us to delay settlement twice. However through all of this, Faron at Lendi was our go to for questions and information, and she worked very hard to get our loan approval over the line in the end, even working through sick days and while one leave. Thank you Faron!

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Kele0878
Kele0878Canberra 2600, ACT

Flawless….. a pleasure to do business with

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Matt S
Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Marcus F.
Marcus F.Sydney, NSW

Great commitment to service & great technology

Lendi assisted me in obtaining a fixed interest home loan with AMP. The Lendi staff were very attentive & the Lendi platform was helpful keeping me updated on the progress of my loan. It took much of the stress out of the process of getting finance. The customer service was superb. Communication was timely & accurate

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Toni Bastin
Toni BastinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Easiest Loan Process Ever!

I had the pleasure of Dealing with Carly at Lendi who was so lovely to deal with. Her customer service skills are second to none! She made the entire process so easy and she was always on our team; finding us the best deal and keeping us informed every step of the way. We are business owners and loans are always so much more complicated, Carly made it super easy and I would fully recommend this service.

Shell
Shell

Exceptional help and advice!

I can't praise Alberto Gorgioski more for his help and advice. I'm not very home loan savvy, so not only did he explain everything to me in layman's terms, he also managed to teach me what I should be looking out for. I couldn't be happier with his help and how quickly (less than a week)he managed to get my home loan sorted and my interest rate lowered. I would definitely recommend him to anybody needing help or advice.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2011

Jayne
JayneTasmania

Extremely supportive throughout the entire process

I was extremely grateful for the support received by Victor Dang. The advice and support I received throughout the whole process made it all extremely simple and smooth. I did not have to worry about anything. Questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what time of day or week/weekend it was. I would recommend Lendi and Victor, and in fact I have already referred my nieces!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Debbie51
Debbie51Sydney, NSW

So helpful & understanding

Lendi were excellent - able to explain the process in simple terms & kept as informed at each step of the way. Our consultant was fun & happy and a pleasure to deal with.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Matthew Wade did a fantastic Job

Matthew guided us through the process and managed all the behind the scene issues with the banks taking a long time. He was proactive all the time. He kept us in the loop all the time.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Darren
DarrenPilbara, WA

Wonderful Experience! I thought it was too good to be true at first.

So easy, should have done it sooner. Only took a couple of calls and about an hour of my time. Stayed with my current big name lender saving 1% and many thousands of dollars per year. My bank wouldn't budge on rates so Lendi made it happen. The initial customer service and follow up was second to none.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Scott S.
Scott S.Launceston, TAS

Great Service - No Hassels

Alex from Lendi was very good. He arranged a new fixed rate term for my existing loan. Only took a couple of days to arrange. He was knowledgeable and professional and he kept us updated until the end.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Outstanding service and follow up.

Dealing with Aaron was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about the best options to suit my circumstances. Very thorough follow up and kept me abreast through out the entire process.

Stu
StuSydney, NSW

BJ goes above and beyond!

BJ from Lendi has been super helpful throughout the entire process of securing a home loan. This was mine and my partners first time with this process and it was great to have BJ there, ready to answer all our silly questions at a moments notice. He was patient and informative. I highly recommend the service he has provided us. Thanks so much, BJ. Youre the best.
Sincerely,