Lendi (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Our broker has been outstanding!

Our broker, Viren, has been outstanding. Communicating via phone, email and txt. Working with the bank and keeping us informed all the way. He has been so beneficial to us

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. I'm glad to to hear Viren has been so outstanding. Please know you can reach out to us any time and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Matt S
Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.

Marcus F.
Marcus F.Sydney, NSW

Great commitment to service & great technology

Lendi assisted me in obtaining a fixed interest home loan with AMP. The Lendi staff were very attentive & the Lendi platform was helpful keeping me updated on the progress of my loan. It took much of the stress out of the process of getting finance. The customer service was superb. Communication was timely & accurate

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Toni Bastin
Toni BastinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Easiest Loan Process Ever!

I had the pleasure of Dealing with Carly at Lendi who was so lovely to deal with. Her customer service skills are second to none! She made the entire process so easy and she was always on our team; finding us the best deal and keeping us informed every step of the way. We are business owners and loans are always so much more complicated, Carly made it super easy and I would fully recommend this service.

Frustratingly slow

Donna
Donna Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was made so easy!

Our broker Rachel was wonderful - full of knowledge and patience! She sourced us a fantastc rate and made the entire process very simple for us. My partner and I have been so impressed with the service - the website is so user-friendly - it doesn't get much easier than having to upload documents! We have appreciated the time and effort Rachel and the Lendi team have shown us - what could be a very stressful and anxious time was made very easy - Thank you Rachel and Team Lendi!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Amazing service

First time user of Lendi and I couldn’t recommend them more.
My broker Stephen was amazing.
There will several issues along the way with my bank but he made sure they were fixed each time and made sure settlement happened

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Meg, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five-star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Shell
Shell

Exceptional help and advice!

I can't praise Alberto Gorgioski more for his help and advice. I'm not very home loan savvy, so not only did he explain everything to me in layman's terms, he also managed to teach me what I should be looking out for. I couldn't be happier with his help and how quickly (less than a week)he managed to get my home loan sorted and my interest rate lowered. I would definitely recommend him to anybody needing help or advice.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2011

Other Home Loans

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Jayne
JayneTasmania

Extremely supportive throughout the entire process

I was extremely grateful for the support received by Victor Dang. The advice and support I received throughout the whole process made it all extremely simple and smooth. I did not have to worry about anything. Questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what time of day or week/weekend it was. I would recommend Lendi and Victor, and in fact I have already referred my nieces!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Debbie51
Debbie51Sydney, NSW

So helpful & understanding

Lendi were excellent - able to explain the process in simple terms & kept as informed at each step of the way. Our consultant was fun & happy and a pleasure to deal with.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Matthew Wade did a fantastic Job

Matthew guided us through the process and managed all the behind the scene issues with the banks taking a long time. He was proactive all the time. He kept us in the loop all the time.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarBirsbane

Perfect professionalism by Matthew Wade from Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sunil, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Start now

Julio was fantastic - he really made the process simple

Julio was always contactable and explained the process throughly. He went above and beyond to make it happen.
The ability to upload all documents through Lendi meant that I could get a loan without having downtime from work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Diane Lulic
Diane LulicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Owen has been there for me every step of the way, he always took the time to explain the processes, I could of fault anything customer service was exceptional , I highly recommend Lendi, thank you for the service you have provided , had a great experience and once again Thank you Owen for all of your work.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Darren
DarrenPilbara, WA

Wonderful Experience! I thought it was too good to be true at first.

So easy, should have done it sooner. Only took a couple of calls and about an hour of my time. Stayed with my current big name lender saving 1% and many thousands of dollars per year. My bank wouldn't budge on rates so Lendi made it happen. The initial customer service and follow up was second to none.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Scott S.
Scott S.Launceston, TAS

Great Service - No Hassels

Alex from Lendi was very good. He arranged a new fixed rate term for my existing loan. Only took a couple of days to arrange. He was knowledgeable and professional and he kept us updated until the end.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
cassandra and nigel
cassandra and nigelIllawarra, NSW

Karan was awesome!!

he worked super hard over xmas break and new year to get us pre-approval even though it was 2 days b4 xmas our offer was accepted. Everything was done super fast including conditional final approval from maquarie bank within 25 days and that was even with a small delay with us signing contract. Always able to communicate by phone or email and quick to get back. and got the bank evaluation done super quick aswell.
Thanks so much for you patience with us.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Outstanding service and follow up.

Dealing with Aaron was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about the best options to suit my circumstances. Very thorough follow up and kept me abreast through out the entire process.

Stu
StuSydney, NSW

BJ goes above and beyond!

BJ from Lendi has been super helpful throughout the entire process of securing a home loan. This was mine and my partners first time with this process and it was great to have BJ there, ready to answer all our silly questions at a moments notice. He was patient and informative. I highly recommend the service he has provided us. Thanks so much, BJ. Youre the best.
Sincerely,
SJC & KRM

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Gillian
Gillian

Great service from Lendi

I needed to change my housing lender and was contacted by Terry Usher. He was great. We organised several times for phone meetings and each time Terry contacted me on time. He listened to what I needed and set about finding a lender to suit my needs. He explained things in plain language sometimes several times! The transition from one lender to another was seamless. The platform needed to upload documents was super easy to use ... really! I would highly recommend Lendi

Mukund V.
Mukund V.Barton 2600, ACT

Best Mortgage Broker !!!

Working with BJ has been great. I had a complex loan with a refinance and a lot of difficulties in getting it over the line. BJ was tireless in his efforts with the bank often working weekends to provide the required info, eventually getting me final loan approval.
This settlement would not have been a reality without BJ being in my corner.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Patrick
PatrickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Lendi, whan can I say about them. They were so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable right throughout the process. I was extremely grateful for the time and effort that they put into completing the task. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is search for a better deal. My thanks goes out especially to Liam for his advise and rapid response to my situation

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Nigel
NigelCanberra 2600, ACT

Mortgage broker - Alberto

We contacted Lendi to investigate obtaining a better interest rate for our home loan. Alberto tailored an option with our current bank and secured a much better interest rate. No hassles and very easy to deal with. From start to finish it was organised and confirmed within 48 hours!! Easiest banking experience I have ever had. Alberto was prompt, helpful and great to deal with. Well worth giving Lendi a call to see what they can offer.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018

Pay less!!

Jeremy provided an excellent service. Reassessed my application for switching into another financial organization and provided me advice with the profit/ loss. Got me a good deal. Will Highly recommended..

Relationship manager -Lendi

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE