Lendi (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Nigel
NigelCanberra 2600, ACT

Mortgage broker - Alberto

We contacted Lendi to investigate obtaining a better interest rate for our home loan. Alberto tailored an option with our current bank and secured a much better interest rate. No hassles and very easy to deal with. From start to finish it was organised and confirmed within 48 hours!! Easiest banking experience I have ever had. Alberto was prompt, helpful and great to deal with. Well worth giving Lendi a call to see what they can offer.

Pay less!!

Jeremy provided an excellent service. Reassessed my application for switching into another financial organization and provided me advice with the profit/ loss. Got me a good deal. Will Highly recommended..

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

C S.
C S.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Ben and Ron who looked after our refinance and new purchase were excellent. Having dedicated brokers made the process easier as they knew our situation and were able to tailor the products to us directly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Ben, Ron & the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with all of your home loan needs and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tammy
TammyCentral Queensland, QLD

First Time Clients and Would Recommend

Bj was always on the ball and the open communication was very commendable. Even through a couple of little hiccups he helped guide us to a very positive outcome. The home loan rate we secured will help us make extra payments and keep planning for our next home.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tammy, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Berber
BerberSydney

All went well

Jeremy from Lendi negotiated the current rates from the bank for my investment property and I am now saving a trip to Europe per year. Great and thanks for the savvy brokers are Lendi!

Sarah Kruger
Sarah Kruger

Fantastic experience, cannot fault!!

I was absolutely delighted with the outcome of my enquiry, not only did I get a significant rate reduction on my owner occupier home loan but our investment loan also. Liam was great to work with; efficient and always there to answer any questions we had! Would highly recommend, one happy customer here :-)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Susan Challita was AMAZING

During the experience of finding a great home loan Susan and the team of lendi went out of their way morning, noon and night. I can’t thank Susan enough for all her hard work and effort she has done for me. I couldn’t have done this with out her. Thank you so much for your effort and putting up with my thousand phone calls and questions.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave Susan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

April
AprilNew South Wales

Great Service.

Liam Jordan was great. Got me a lower rate with my same bank even after I had contacted my bank for a lower rate! The process was fairly quick and very easy. Liam explained everything to me and got the answers to my questions if he didn’t know them. Phone calls and emails were quick and easy. Thanks.

Professional and polite

Lendi was recommended to us by a friend. After enquiring, we were introduced to Will Barber who was fantastic from first contact to settlement. He was extremely helpful, professional and prompt. The loan he secured for us was best for us and his advice on all matters related to the loan always clear. We have no hesitation in recommending Will and Lendi to anyone requiring a loan.

Brian
Brian

Beyond the Call of Duty!

I undertook a complicated refinancing through Lendi which was a painful experience due to problems with one of the banks. Paul Challita stuck with me through the process and went and above the beyond to settle the loan within tight timeframes. He had to deal with the same frustrations as me with the banks but also had to handle me at my exasperated worst as well! Thank you Paul and Lendi - you saved my sanity!!!

Daryl Cheetham
Daryl CheethamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always willing to help!

Despite a number of difficulties experienced during the re-financing and new loan processes, Ted was always willing to help immediately. He went out of his way to help me achieve all loans without the need to sell one of my current investments. I have not experienced any unexpected costs and once the loans are fully approved I will be very happy to be able to proceed building another investment property.

Service Recommendation

I dealt with Rishabh KUMAR as my mortgage broker from LENDI, from the start he was very helpful and was always accessible to answer my questions. He made the process as simple and streamlined as possible and as a result was are now saving thousand a month with our new mortgage. I appreciate what Rishabh did for us and would recommend using him

Ken
KenPerth, WA

Bank too busy to talk to me

James Gordon helped me secure a super low rate in a very short timeframe when my bank had a five day call back to even speak to someone to review. Cannot recommend enough.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Refinanced our investment property with ease and speed!

Faraz Hassan provides us with a level of customer service through Lendi which was excellent. Many different options were offered to us in an informative manner, not in a salesman like pitch. There were no unexpected costs as the packages were very clearly explained, and the rate of the loan was an incredible drop from what we were already paying. I had trepidations about using online brokers but this has completely changed my mind.

Beyond my expectation !

Effective communication,clear instruction,very professional manners. I am very satisfied and surprised about what they did for me. Appreciated their service. Will definitely get loan from them again in the future and introduce to all my friends and relatives.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jessie, Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with the Lendi team - it is greatly appreciated. We're delighted to hear that everything went so well and that we were able to find you a solution! We wish you all the best!

Excellent advice and guidance

Excellent customer service.
The service has saved me thousands of dollars in interest savings.
Very happy with the new rate which is 1.35% less than previous rate.
Both Matilda and Albert were brilliant.

Tesni W.
Tesni W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service!

I have just been through the process of buying an investment property and had an outstanding experience with Lendi and my broker Josh. Josh kept in constant communication with me to update me on all stages of the process and made sure I was aware of all my options. He made everything easy to understand, was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for everything. Tess

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tesni, Your feedback of your great experience with Josh and the Lendi team is greatly appreciated. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service and keeping our customers informed every step of the way. All the best!

Mary
MaryPerth, WA

Great service !

My initial contact from Lendi was not so great but I received a follow up phone call and was passed on to Alberto who was great to deal with.
He was clear in his explanation of his role in the process, the timeframes and the expected outcome.
He was professional and efficient and kept in constant contact throughout the process.
He was much easier to deal with than any bank employees that I have dealt with in the past!
We were delighted with the rate he secured for us and would have no hesitation in recommending his services.

Excellent service

My dealings with Paul my consultant have been very pleasant, helpful and easy to allow me to refinance my investment properties.
He has been forward thinking in suggesting an option that was not only helpful but will potentially save a lot of time and cost in the future.
I could not be happier with the level of service, follow up and overall keeping me updated with every step in the process.
I have no hesitation in recommending Lendi to any of my friends or associates considering refinance or new lending in the future.
Thanks again Paul for your investment of your time to assist my wife and I.

Ian

Sam Di Bartolo
Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

Zwanney
ZwanneySouth West, WA

Simple , Easy and good Communication

To David and his team........a job well done.
We found the process easy but that comes with good communication and great product information.
Phones calls and Emails were relayed with promptly.
Thanks David we'll be using you again and recommending you to all our friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Zwanney, We appreciate your review and recommendation of the Lendi team. We always strive to keep our customers informed and up to date through every step of the loan process and we're glad to hear that everything went so well for you!

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE