Listing monitored by Lendi

Lendi loan process

The process of going through Lendi did take a while, but it was worth it in the end. Seemed to be quite thorough process in getting all the information together for the bank and hence having the best chance of securing the loan. Rishi Nandi was my broker and was a likable and professional character to deal with.

Loan used forRenovation

very good

I received pretty good rates. I was quite happy with it. Mel was very helpful,was there every step of the way. Everything was done in the time space provided. Very good experience al over. Thanks

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shahnaz, thank you for writing Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear Mel and the team were so helpful, efficient and wound you up with a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Lendi team if you ever need!

Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Nancy
Nancy

Excellent customer service

Prompt in responses and excellent customer service. Handled everything and organized it so quickly. Great advice given each time we asked any questions. Our specific lender specialist was so professional.

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Donba
Donba

Great customer service

Samuel was prompt and very communicative in helping me find the best loan for my needs. Great customer service which feels hard to find these days. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking at help in finding a suitable loan

Niv T
Niv TSydney

Matilda was spectacular!

First time home buyer here - and she held my hand every step of the way.
The process was simple and efficient.
Queries no matter how basic were answered promptly.
I’d use them again.

Loan used forFirst Home
GeeDee
GeeDee

Had a very experienced broker who brought clarity during a stressful time

Had a broker from Lendi called James Gordon who was the best. THE BEST. Will definitely use him again if we need to. Dealing with the banks was an absolute nightmare and his knowledge of the whole process and responsivenes (the settlement came down to the wire) was exceptional. Thanks James :)

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Thanks to Raks, Christine and the Lendi crew for assisting me in my loan requirements
Awesome service, quick and efficient and great communication along the way.
Plenty of options available
Highly recommend the use of Lendi

Loan used forRenovation

PPK
PPKSydney, NSW

Excellence

Loan used forInvestment Property
Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Darryl
DarrylGoldfields, WA

BEST thing I EVER did to get my Mortgage back on track

My attempts to refinance have been woefully unsuccessful. Paul and the staff at Lendi made it happen taking 1.81% off my previous rate. They were very helpful and kept me updated on the progress of the application. Easy to deal with and extremely friendly. Cannot rate them highly enough.

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Relationship manager -Lendi

Outstanding start to finish (6 Star Service)

David Goodall was appointed my refinance adjustment, he absolutely over delivered, was super efficient and didn’t skip a beat, I asked so many question to which he answered right away and helped me every set of the way. We are over the moon with our new fantastic rate and owe it to David,

I do believe the settlement team should pay closer attention to detail, I was meant to settle on the day she called asking for another document,

But other then that super happy with the service!

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Jinx T.
Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.