Listing monitored by Lendi

Great service!

Samantha was great to deal with, and really helped get my loan application and approval sorted really well, and in a timely manner. She even got me a lower interest rate than my previous loan was being paid on! Well done Samantha ..

Lendi loan process

The process of going through Lendi did take a while, but it was worth it in the end. Seemed to be quite thorough process in getting all the information together for the bank and hence having the best chance of securing the loan. Rishi Nandi was my broker and was a likable and professional character to deal with.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Thanks to Raks, Christine and the Lendi crew for assisting me in my loan requirements
Awesome service, quick and efficient and great communication along the way.
Plenty of options available
Highly recommend the use of Lendi

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Ivonne Perez
Ivonne PerezSydney, NSW

Outstanding and Personalised Customer Service

In 2 different occasions I have used Lendi's services for 2 small loans and though my loans were small they looked after me all the way. The communication is great, they keep you inform and they are really there to help.
I special thank to Stephen Sheard for his outstanding customer service and for keeping me informed all the way.
I can' thank you enough for your services and professionalism

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process

Matt offered simple, easy to understand options then helped me navigate the application process with the minimum of fuss. Easy, friendly and great service. I would recommend this service to anyone. A painless and quick process compared to my previous experiences.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
mibrag
mibragGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic outcome - Home loan top up.

As with earlier experiences, this was another fantastic and successful experience led by Hari, Vivien and the Lendi team. They were supportive all the way and help me achieve the desired outcome. Thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mibrag, thank you for taking the time to leave Hari, Vivien, and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter G.
Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Loan Help

I was impressed by the commitment the team displayed the entire process. They were extremely helpful. The rate was great and no surprise costs involved. I was given a choice of two suitable loans. Great customer service

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Helen, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

theproudmary
theproudmarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comedy of errors but not funny

I've used Lendi twice now and both times there was error after error causing extended delays. I went back the 2nd time because my current lender advised I had to because they referred me the 1st time. From issuing loan documents for the incorrect amount, constantly having to chase updates and being punted around to multiple different staff members it was an absolute joke. The bad service caused weeks of delays to the commencement of my home renovations, inconveniencing my family and my builder. Will not use them again and will not recommend to anyone.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Other Home Loans

Professional, knowledgeable and a breeze to deal with

What started out as a google search for interest rates in hope to get a better deal, has led to all complete and approved with a new bank within three days of being contacted by Lendi. Matthew was great to deal with and very knowledgeable. The process was easy and straight forward.

Martin M
Martin M

Excellent customer service and support

Right from the first call it has been an easy process.
Krishneel Kumar has been very professional to deal with.
He has saved us substantial money from our repayments.
Money we saved we can use to pay down our loan sooner & have some
extra breathing space.
Lendi are great.

Start now

Great service from Aiden from start to finish

We had a great experience, especially in regards to timeframes. We had a slight change of plans in our home loan product from what we initially wanted, but Aiden was very patient and helped us get exactly the right product for us.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

We are Extremely satisfied with the customer service i recieved from our broken Rish. He is fantastic and very knowlegable. Quickest loan turn around. Thank you so much for your assistance