Listing monitored by Lendi

Steve Berryman
Steve BerrymanGreat Southern, WA

A very thorough and fluent service provided

Dean Hulsman has been very attentive and honest when helping us refinance. The attention to detail was exemplary when finding the right home loan for us. Even when we came to be of a halt when the settlement date given wasn’t quite right. He followed this up with Lendi departments working together to deliver a revised date. I couldn’t recommend this company more. Well done and thanks.

bruno p.
bruno p.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

The process has been super easy from start to finish and Sam has been absolutely fantastic. Great experience all round. We received a very good loan offer and cannot be more happy.

Darlene smith
Darlene smith

I found Lamita excellent , I have no complaints and will be recommending her to anyone I can.

Lamita was informative, professionally and still friendly. She was understanding to my needs and managed to help me when others couldn’t. I will be recommending her to anyone I know looking at getting a home loan.

Baz
Baz

Highly professional service

We dealt with Alex for the loan application process which was clearly explained to us, as were the loan requirements. The customer service beginning to end was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. We were given ample and concise information which helped us to select the product and lender that best suited our requirements. I've already recommended Lendi and Alex to others and we would definitely use Lendi again in the future.

Excellent service and knowledge

Mike from Lendi has helped us countless times over the last couple of years. He is very knowledgeable. He's very quick to respond and willing to answer all questions honestly.

Rita
RitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easiest Process!

Lendi was super easy to deal with from beginning to end!! They kept us up to date through out the whole process. Our consultant was extremely helpful. Ended up with a super low rate than our old one, consolidated some debt and ended up with cash back! I would 100% would recommend Lendi to friends and family! Thank you

Wayne J
Wayne JHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Madison was great, he helped us thru the process and was excellent in his communications with us. Always friendly and very helpful. The Lendi process was easy and loved it being an online process.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

JSA
JSA

Such a great experience with Lendi

This is the second time we have used Lendi and again we had a great experience with them.
Luke was amazing. He was so helpful and made the process so easy.
Luke explained everything and there were no surprise costs.
Luke found us a 8 products to choose from and he listened to exactly what we wanted. He narrowed it down to 3 and we chose exactly what we wanted.
The turnaround time was so fast and before we knew it, we were settled on the loan. It was great.
The Lendi platform to upload docs is just so handy and helpful while working full time it just made it so easy.
We highly recommend Luke from Lendi he just made it all so easy and was a pleasure to deal with.

Shona Ballantyne
Shona BallantyneWestern Australia

Refinancing

Carly made our experience extremely seemless and easy. She answered all of our questions and ensured that we had a clear understanding of all of the options available to us. We were very pleased with our refinancing through Lendi, thanks to Carly.

Lee Eiseman
Lee EisemanTasmania

Very helpful service

Harley found all the facts and figures i needed to make an objective decision. He was very helpful and made an otherwise laborious process quite easy. I have now been given the information i need to progress years ahead with my loan. Thankyou Lendi!

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Excellent Service

Very professional excellent service.
Lendi has been fantastic in refinancing our loan. The app for tracking progress is great. Alex could not of been more helpful and found the best deal for us. Alex went above and beyond to help us through everything. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended !!

Tim
TimGulmarrad

Refinancing

Lendi were a pleasure to deal with throughout the process keeping me up to date as the process proceeded. Fantastic great product would recommend to anyone look to refinance or new or initial home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Easy online process, fast results.

I found Lendi's online application and document upload portal easy to navigate and very convenient. Was promptly contacted by phone to discuss goals and product requirements, then matched very quickly with a lender who suited my needs and offered a cracking deal. Total time from initial contact to unconditional approval 28 days, of which a week was waiting for me to be available for valuation. Awesome.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021