Listing monitored by Lendi

Yokas W.
Yokas W.Canberra 2600, ACT

These guys are unprofessional, inefficient, incapable, cost me 4k in penalty due to their slow processing time

pedi
pediGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and professional service

Using the new tech to make a great service and responsive.
Provide enough information for the right home loan to suit needs. Portal simple to use, uploading documents and following the steps easy.
Customer satisfaction is the highest priority in Lendi

Established confidence on the very first call. Settlement completed in 2 weeks

I was in a critical state where I have to complete my house settlement within 1 month. After signing the house contract, the bank with whom I had pre-approval increased the interest rate by .20% and they never gave the option of rate cap. I was not confident enough that they will help me settle the house within a month. I spoke to the Lendi loan broker and within 2 hours my loan application was launched. In 2 weeks settlement completed for my house. The agent was very helpful and he updated me regularly on loan status Based on his suggestion, I place interest rate cap which saved me around 2000 AUD. I recommend Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Amazing, easy and fast results, great communication.

They helped me get a better interest rate, was fast and easy to get through even with the minor technical issues beyond there control they were still able to help me with great results, highly recommend

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Top Notch Service!

Adam
AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Very good service from Lendi, particularly from our consultant Rishi Nanda. Very streamlined process with online portal and associated tools. Professional and efficient - would highly recommend Lendi and would be happy to use the service again.

Pratap
Pratap

Excellent service

Lendi team(Nathan Holmes) helped me in refinancing my home loan which went very smooth, team is very professional to deal with and guided me through out the process. I would definitely recommend Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic experience

We had thought about refinancing many times but the process put us off.From the first phone call with Emily Robertson we knew we made the right decision, The process was easy and quick and she was there every step of the way and only a phone call away .Thanks Lendi and Emily

Ben F
Ben FSydney, NSW

Service was amazing from start to finish! Highly recommend! Extremely happy!

Kim and Gabie
Kim and GabieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from start to finish

It is with pleasure that we, post a review of our experience with Lendi. We were wanting to refinance and lock in a low interest rate.
From the initial enquiry Rishi Nanda was our loan consultant, nothing was too much trouble for Rishi his service and guidance was 5 star. Rishi ensured we understood what was required and offered ongoing support to us. We will definitely be recommending Lendi and Rishi to our friends and colleagues wanting the services of a loan broker. Kind regards and many thanks Kim and Gabrielle

A competitive home loan and $3000 cashback for home improvements

The consultants were thorough and advice was great. They helped us all the way to finding two separate home loans not one. It may have taken a little longer as there were two loans but the results were good for both of us. My partner has already dropped one day of work to enjoy the lifestyle more and so will I soon too.

Perfect level of service

Samuel was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was responsive and available without being pushy. He was also incredibly polite and professional during all of my interactions. Would definitely use lendi again.

Jamie H.
Jamie H.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing Service! 5 stars!

Customer service was Amazing, all the stress was taken out of the home loan!
From the first phone call to the final transaction, everything was explained as it was happening.
Johanna made it totally effortless, I am still amazed at how easy she made everything.
I would Recommend Lendi to everyone!

Rogerabbit
Rogerabbit

Great Experience

The customer service was exceptional. Carly was a great help walking us through this process. No hassles and a great outcome in the end. The information we received was always factual and up to date. Highly recommend.

Narelle
NarelleHobart, TAS

Exemplary service amd support

The process was very easy from the start. We were kept informed, there was follow-up on any questions we had and the online portal for submitting our paperwork made the process quick and easy. The information we received was accurate and we are now going to save money having achieved a lower home loan interest rate. We wouldn’t hesitate to use Lendi again in the future to ensure our family remains in the best position to achieving a more competitive interest rate. Thank you Lendi