Lendi (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lendi

very good

I received pretty good rates. I was quite happy with it. Mel was very helpful,was there every step of the way. Everything was done in the time space provided. Very good experience al over. Thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shahnaz, thank you for writing Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear Mel and the team were so helpful, efficient and wound you up with a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Lendi team if you ever need!

Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Nancy
Nancy

Excellent customer service

Prompt in responses and excellent customer service. Handled everything and organized it so quickly. Great advice given each time we asked any questions. Our specific lender specialist was so professional.

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.

Donba
Donba

Great customer service

Samuel was prompt and very communicative in helping me find the best loan for my needs. Great customer service which feels hard to find these days. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking at help in finding a suitable loan

Niv T
Niv TSydney

Matilda was spectacular!

First time home buyer here - and she held my hand every step of the way.
The process was simple and efficient.
Queries no matter how basic were answered promptly.
I’d use them again.

GeeDee
GeeDee

Had a very experienced broker who brought clarity during a stressful time

Had a broker from Lendi called James Gordon who was the best. THE BEST. Will definitely use him again if we need to. Dealing with the banks was an absolute nightmare and his knowledge of the whole process and responsivenes (the settlement came down to the wire) was exceptional. Thanks James :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Thanks to Raks, Christine and the Lendi crew for assisting me in my loan requirements
Awesome service, quick and efficient and great communication along the way.
Plenty of options available
Highly recommend the use of Lendi

PPK
PPKSydney, NSW

Excellence

Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

Darryl
DarrylGoldfields, WA

BEST thing I EVER did to get my Mortgage back on track

My attempts to refinance have been woefully unsuccessful. Paul and the staff at Lendi made it happen taking 1.81% off my previous rate. They were very helpful and kept me updated on the progress of the application. Easy to deal with and extremely friendly. Cannot rate them highly enough.

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Outstanding start to finish (6 Star Service)

David Goodall was appointed my refinance adjustment, he absolutely over delivered, was super efficient and didn’t skip a beat, I asked so many question to which he answered right away and helped me every set of the way. We are over the moon with our new fantastic rate and owe it to David,

I do believe the settlement team should pay closer attention to detail, I was meant to settle on the day she called asking for another document,

But other then that super happy with the service!

Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Jinx T.

Process started 02/04 and finalised 09/08 to do a simple re-finance of my home and investment loan. Thanks Lendi.

Excellent experience using Lendi

Excellent service from our broker. They communicated regularly and kept us updated on the process. Very happy with options made available to us. Lots of knowledge, simple process, friendly service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent refinancing with a great broker

Lendi were great - especially our broker Rishi Nanda. He went above and beyond to help out, we had a lot of paperwork to do and as it turns out, a lot of things we needed to sort out which Rishi was super patient and professional with. His updates were timely and he really had to put in a lot of work to get us over the line. I highly recommend him and his professionalism
No unexpected costs along the way and happy with the rates we are now going to be on, Lendi were the only ones who could find us a lender that could offer us a loan that met our specific requirements around renovations and extensions we are doing.

Stress free mortgage

Lendi helped me navigate the tricky process of buying my home.
Talked me through it step by step and made a daunting process quite comfortable.

Great service and timely follow up calls
Thanks Lendi

Valeria
ValeriaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing assistance

Rishi Nanda has been extraordinarily helpful in assisting me to compile information for my home loan - since we began chatting through requirements in October 2020. I’ve changed roles through several contracts in my industry and moved states and he has helped me navigate the necessary paperwork so I could get a great loan with a great rate through a strong lender. I am really impressed and grateful. Thank you Rishi!

Jacinta
JacintaAlice Springs, NT

Great Support

The Broker was friendly and easy to work with
The process was explained to me and any questions answered easily
Very satisfied with this process.
Was very happy with the level of service I received

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Julie B
Julie BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service!!

Customer service was fabulous. Very friendly, answered all questions, and always followed up with any of my enquiries. I experienced no extra costs and my home loan rate is great

James R.
James R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Quite good but slow banks

I chose Lendi to re-finance with a different bank. Before submitting my application all information was provided and a rough timeline was provided for st. George. It's been over a month now and we haven't finalised with st. George yet.

Lendi still gets 5 stars because they constantly update me and all information was provided.

Smooth as Silk

I had 2 very special ladies help me through every step of the way - I even zoomed for the 1st time ever - I am very happy with how easy the app is it work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I am glad to hear you found the process to be so helpful and easy, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE