Listing monitored by Lendi

Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Other Home Loans

Joseph hawkes
Joseph hawkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic team, great communication from all involved.

All objectives met. Great rate. Fantastic customer service. I think the team at Lendi provided person service which catered for our needs and wants along with providing options as to where to go in the future.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Nona
Nona

My experience with this Company was nothing short of great!

Being the skeptic that I am, I was very cautious to deal with Lendi, who has heard of Lendi , I haven't. However, my experience with this Company was nothing short of great! Many thanks to Igor for your excellent service; prompt, friendly and professional and to Tammi for your professionalism. I highly recommend Lendi to anyone with financing needs. The whole process became quite easy because of the team's efficiency.

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Ann Maree Booth
Ann Maree BoothRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LENDI is just amazing and so helpful always

Well what can I say, our broker is very professional and definitely knows her job, someone that always makes you feel like she really cares and only ever wants to help get the best out come :) she is very approachable and always just a phone call or text away with even the smallest, or sometimes even silly questions - she is always very re-assuring making a stressful process seem achievable ... Thank you your amazing

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Happy Client
Happy ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Professional

A google search led me to Lendi. From the first interaction they quickly understood my needs and the financier best suited to my personal situation. Service was warm, honest, thorough, and couldn't be happier with the outcome.
As a former personal banker for one of the majors, I appreciate just how professional and proficient Carly Lambourne and the Lendi team are.

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Peter G.
Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Professional, knowledgeable and a breeze to deal with

What started out as a google search for interest rates in hope to get a better deal, has led to all complete and approved with a new bank within three days of being contacted by Lendi. Matthew was great to deal with and very knowledgeable. The process was easy and straight forward.

Other Home Loans

Ian Hunt
Ian HuntHunter Region, NSW

Get on board people it will change your life

Our consultant was Lamita, she is a true professional who has made this process so easy. Knocked 10 years off our loan, consolidated our debts and has secured our financial future through to retirement.
Fantastic company to deal with very professional

Loan Start DateJune 2016
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Joshua J.
Joshua J.Sydney, NSW

The team at Lendi have been fantastic throughout the entire process of refinancing our homeloan. They were friendly and knowledgeable, and stayed in constant contact, and I'm really happy with the outcome.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joshua, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of the Lendi team based on the great experience that you had. We're always more than happy to help and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Get quotes