Listing monitored by Lendi

4.9

Helped refinance when self-employed. Couldn't have done it without them.

I'm a contract worker, and don't fit the mold when it comes to a lot of bank assessors. Eugene did a fantastic job of working out our short, and long, term goals with our mortgages. Looking at how we had to find a product that was right for us, I really don't think I could have had the time, or quite frankly, the patience. I thoroughly recommend Lendi (and Eugene!) if you wish to have someone help you get a far better deal than your current lender.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Great service!!!

Rishi Nanda was my broker and provided great service from the first contact all the way to my loan approval. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a loan. Keep it up :)

BettyBoo
BettyBooSydney, NSW

5 star service

Thank you Lendi. As a first home buyer you made the service seamless from beginning to end. Our lender Samuel stayed in constant communication with us and walked us through the whole process right up to settlement. We highly recommend your product and services.

Alana
Alana Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend lendi

I was so impressed with how Roz from lendi delt with us. From the first phone call she was amazing and we were able to buy our house in a short time frame. We had chatted to other companies but kept going around in circles. We were so impressed with the costumer service and would highly recommend lendi and in particular Roz.
Alana

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Ecstatic Customer

Our experience with Lendi was exceptionally great, particularly the service and support given by home loan consultant representative, Samuel. This was our first home purchase and Lendi was one of three home loan providers that we considered. As a representative of Lendi, Samuel proved himself to be very knowledgeable of the best home loans available, the loans process and some of the legal proceedings involved. His recommendation was upfront and honest and after doing a great deal of research ourselves, it turned out to be the best interest rate with minimal fees and conditions suitable to our needs.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Incredibly seamless and stress free!

Matt was so informative, experienced and really went the extra mile for us.
We were kept in the loop throughout the entire process.
We’re incredibly satisfied with our experience with Matt and the Lendi team

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, professional and friendly

We had a good experience with our mortgage broker (Alexander) and would definitely use Lendi and Alexander again in the future. Alexander was prompt to answer our queries, friendly and very helpful, as was his colleague Mathu. Thanks for your help guys!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Alexander and Mathu were friendly, helpful and ensured you had a great experience. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Antony
AntonySydney, NSW

First time home buyer

We worked with Rishi from Lendi for setting up the finance. We had lot of questions and Rishi was able to clarify all the questions and helped us make an informed decision. He guided us through the pre-approval as well as unconditional approval stages of the home loan. Overall, the process was smooth and easy! The document upload and direct connection to account option from Lendi platform to fetch statements were very efficient options. The settlement team also provided updates during settlement time. Thanks to Lendi, we have our land purchase settlement happen on time without any hiccups! Thankyou Team Lendi!

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Lendi

My experience with Lendi has been great in the purchase of our new property. Everything was creased out , made so simple and the best offer. The team is fantastic , very helpful and a special mention to Farron- who is an asset to the Lendi Team.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Namita, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! First off congratulations on your new purchase! I am glad to hear your team were very helpful and got you a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Couldn't have done it without Lendi!

My experience with Lendi was out of this world. Everyone I dealt with was warm, patient and knowledgeable at every step. Whenever I had a question, it was responded to at the speed of light, no matter how silly it may have been! Lendi knew exactly what products would work the best for me and my position and managed to get me pre-approval within 1.5 weeks. Phenomenal!

Loan TypeSplit
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hannah, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a 5 star review! I'm glad to hear your Lendi team were able to provide you with such a great experience, making the process quick and simple. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Jacinta
JacintaAlice Springs, NT

Great Support

The Broker was friendly and easy to work with
The process was explained to me and any questions answered easily
Very satisfied with this process.
Was very happy with the level of service I received

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Start now

Ask for Zac he is the best!!

from the get go we were provided with accurate information in a timely fashion. we never felt like burden, and believe me we had thousands of stupid questions to pester our broker with.

Loan TypeSplit
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Loan Start DateJune 2021