Listing monitored by Lendi

Samuel was excellent. Great communication and great product knowledge. Very easy to deal with and available when I needed advice on products and which lenders were better suited to ours.

Lendi Experience 10/10

Steve Berryman
Steve BerrymanGreat Southern, WA

A very thorough and fluent service provided

Dean Hulsman has been very attentive and honest when helping us refinance. The attention to detail was exemplary when finding the right home loan for us. Even when we came to be of a halt when the settlement date given wasn’t quite right. He followed this up with Lendi departments working together to deliver a revised date. I couldn’t recommend this company more. Well done and thanks.

bruno p.
bruno p.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

The process has been super easy from start to finish and Sam has been absolutely fantastic. Great experience all round. We received a very good loan offer and cannot be more happy.

Darlene smith
Darlene smith

I found Lamita excellent , I have no complaints and will be recommending her to anyone I can.

Lamita was informative, professionally and still friendly. She was understanding to my needs and managed to help me when others couldn’t. I will be recommending her to anyone I know looking at getting a home loan.

Shahbaz
ShahbazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

I'm in a customer service industry, but I can say hats off with the service and assistant provided by Johann. His Knowledge about the products was a great help, and with his assistant I manage to get the best rate in the market. I bought my first home, and he made the whole process seems effortless. From the get go liaising with Bank or dealing with the builders, he was side by side making sure things getting done on time. I will highly recommend anyone who's after true, honest and knowledgeable contact. Johann is the person to go for.

Start now

I couldn’t believe how seamless the whole process was ! So easy and professional

The whole process was so easy . Our consultant made it seamless . She found the perfect option for us . We are now with a great lender and rate .
I truly couldn’t fault the service and response to all our enquires . A great experience !

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lizette
LizetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing & fast service!

Roz did an amazing job finding the best solution for us! She was very patient, explained again and again until we understood - even 2 evening video sessions to accommodate us.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Professional and experienced

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Rudy
RudySydney, NSW

Anupama and the team were really helpful through the stressful process of getting a loan. We had to pay a penalty because the lender couldn't finalise the loan on time and she managed to get get that money back for us with minimal hassle.

Thanks Anupama

Start now

Professional, supportive and prompt.

Rytis was beyond brilliant.
He was very patient, great at explaining financial definitions, and clear about what steps we needed to take. There was an appropriate amount of emails/phone calls, to make sure we were on track (but not an avalanche to make us feel like it was spam). The response rate to any questions that we had, were prompt.

We felt like we were supported throughout the application process.

Thankyou Rytis!!!

Paula
PaulaSouth Australia

Refinancing was a breeze!

Andy went above and beyond to assist us to find and secure the most suitable home loan for us! The settlement process was seamless and so much easier because of the extensive work of the team. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process.
Thanks so much to Andy and the team at Lendi for a positive refinance experience

Lee Eiseman
Lee EisemanTasmania

Very helpful service

Harley found all the facts and figures i needed to make an objective decision. He was very helpful and made an otherwise laborious process quite easy. I have now been given the information i need to progress years ahead with my loan. Thankyou Lendi!

Bridget
BridgetCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple. Efficient. Personalised Service!

Our broker was Dean Hulsman. My first time buying a house, but not the first time for my husband. I was incredibly nervous about the process, having spoken to our bank about 18months prior to this experience. The bank itself made me feel as though getting a home loan was impossible. Dean went above and beyond for us. He took into account our personal circumstances, without making us feel at any time our goal was unachievable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! We've now found our home! Thank you so much to Dean and the Lendi team!

If you are thinking about it, don't put if off any longer. Even to talk through with someone how to get yourself there in 6/12 months time. Goals are achievable and the Lendi team can help you get there!

Amazing service

Great level of communication every step of the way. The team made the process simple and found a product that suited us perfectly. We were really impressed the level of service they provided.