Lendi (page 2 of 12)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Great Service

Great customer service, kept me informed of progress at all times. Liam was my customer service contact and he was always professional, helpful and informative during the whole process. Ending up getting a far better rate from my bank and would not hesitate in using Lendi again in the future
Tony

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Professional, good communications and great cutomer service

From the first communication I have found the staff at Lendi to be extremely helpful, great at keeping your informed of progress and would like to personally thank both Faron and Kristen for all of their assistance during our transactions. Will be recommending them to others.

Michael Ferdinand
Michael FerdinandGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

We received a prompt response to our initial enquiry. The document submission process was quite exhaustive. There was a time when I considered pulling the pin due to constant requests for further documents. However due to a change in lending assistant the process seemed to go a lot smoother and quicker. The communication was good and the follow-up was also good.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Happy customer
Happy customerPerth, WA

Excellence Service from start to finish

Thankyou to James Gordon for all his hard work. From start to finish a smooth process and any questions we had James assisted us and ensured we understood every step. Thanks again.

Refinance made so easy

Wonderful experience refinancing our home loan through Lendi. Jack and his team were fantastic. Jack made it all so simple - even the extra difficulty of refinancing when on maternity leave.

Risna S
Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Excellent Service

The whole refinance experience with Lendi is simply smooth and pleasant. My mortgage broker Mark has provided professional services throughout the refinance processes which make it easy and simple to follow, yet efficient enough to reach the end result. I can't recommend Lendi more to my family and friends who are looking for taking a home loan or refinancing for an existing loan!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

knowledgeable , great customer service and a true professional

I have been trying to refinance with our mortgage broker for the past year and I was not getting any were then I start speaking to Lendi and specifically Lamita and she was great at explaining the different options and providing superior customer service where she was on time with all the different timelines and it was the most smooth refinance I have experienced in the last 10 years. She is a true professional and I am grateful for the service.

Kele0878
Kele0878Canberra 2600, ACT

Flawless….. a pleasure to do business with

Loan used forInvestment Property

Jill Struthers
Jill StruthersGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from start to finish Can’t fault them felt supported through the whole process Fraser was my home loan Specialist he is a top guy fantastic customer service skills. I would highly recommend him and the company will definitely use them again.

KAZZA
KAZZASydney Surrounds, NSW

Thankyou Lendi and your consultant Faron!

We received the absolute best help from Faron and the Lendi team in obtaining a loan to buy a property. We are in our early 60's and didn't think it was possible but Lendi has changed our life by being able to buy and get out of the rental market. Don't even hesitate to pick up the phone, just do it- you will be met with the best service and help ever.

Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.Victoria

Highly recommend using Lendi for your borrowing

The service with Lendi is excellent. I have dealt with Ann and Sam and on all occasions they were helpful and found the right product to suit me. They keep in constant communication, they offer plenty of options and are very pleasant to work with.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brendan, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann and Sam a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan at Lendi and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shaun
ShaunHunter Region, NSW

Service - the way it use to be!!

Superior customer service from start to finalise! Always easily contactable. No automated service!! Excellent communication and rapport building. Positive can do attitude. Always solution focused! Lendi will have my business for life!! Thanks Nathan Holmes!!

These guys are great

I don’t understand any negative comments as my experience with Lendi was great. Good communication and stress free. They helped me through the entire process and the only hold up was the financial institution I was escaping. Lendi team keeped me informed of what was happening at all times. Never heard of them before but glad I found them.

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Amazing, saving me lots of money every month

Fantastic service. Everyone was always so helpful and following up with me. I was able to get a great fixed rate for 3 year, which is amazing. Would recommend Lendi to anyone wanting help to switch mortgages with out any fuss or hassle.

Brilliant service!

We had our first home loan with Lendi. The service is brilliant.
They are very prompt and patient. The explanation from Lendi is clear and easy to understand, especially for someone like us who has zero experience on home loan.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Terrific brokers. Thank you.

Danny Lance has been an amazing broker, communicating at every step of the process of my refinancing. He was readily able to communicate the fact that I needed to know but also down to earth and took any specific enquiries away and came back to me. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Prageeth
Prageeth Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service, the broker was fantastic - prompt and professional, the team were professional and helpful, kept me up to date with progress of application, very good interest rate was offered

Gabi
GabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strike 2

After being told my first contract interest rate expired before they could get the contract. 2nd one received and made appointment with the bank for id and loan check only to be told that it was the incorrect contract again. Are these guys really MORTGAGE BROKERS???
My last review saw me getting one call to resolve the issue which I was unable to take as I was working. No follow-up call made to me. Is this how you provide customer service....I think not. Not impressed with any practices of Lendi and their professional way of wasting peoples time ongoing. My rating to date has fallen from 1 star to - 5 for their effort - NOT.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Exceptional service from start to finish.

From the outset, our broker Danny went above and beyond to secure us the best product for our personal circumstance at the best possible rate. He consulted with us throughout and explained every step of the process. Hiba was also a pleasure to deal with during the final approval process. She also kept us inforned throughout and nothing was a problem. They are both a credit to Lendi and as such, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Jason OKeefe
Jason OKeefe

Helpful and informative

Did exactly as discussed, accommodated in clear terms expectations and continued contact the whole way through. Rishi Nanda worked hard on my application and delivered exactly as discussed with constant communication theoughout