Lendi (page 3 of 12)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Phil W
Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

Our broker Igor was very helpful working through the process which did take 10 weeks from start of refinancing process until settlement date. Overall very happy with the end result

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Our broker has been outstanding!

Our broker, Viren, has been outstanding. Communicating via phone, email and txt. Working with the bank and keeping us informed all the way. He has been so beneficial to us

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. I'm glad to to hear Viren has been so outstanding. Please know you can reach out to us any time and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Corrie
CorrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service - Received exactly what we were after

My partner and I set out to re-finance our home loan with the assistance of Lendi. Samuel, who responded to our initial email has been so professional and impressive. His personalised service, attention to detail and prompt replies to phone calls, emails and texts made us feel very safe and secure. Samuel was personable and friendly always reassuring us throughout the whole experience that things were working out, as he guided us through every step in the process ... simply outstanding service!
There were no extra fees involved and we ended up receiving a better deal than we initially sought. We couldn't recommend Lendi and Samuel highly enough! We will be using Lendi again in the future.

Matt S
Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Exceptional service from Belinda!

Very impressed with my recent experience with Lendi. My husband and I purchased our first property and we were in a race against time to get finance approved. We had the pleasure of dealing with Belinda Johns and she was absolutely fantastic. Belinda went above and beyond to find us a great home loan. We cannot thank her enough as we wouldn't have been able to do it without her (Lendi - you are very lucky to have a staff member like Belinda working for you). We will definitely be recommending Lendi to our family and friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Marcus F.
Marcus F.Sydney, NSW

Great commitment to service & great technology

Lendi assisted me in obtaining a fixed interest home loan with AMP. The Lendi staff were very attentive & the Lendi platform was helpful keeping me updated on the progress of my loan. It took much of the stress out of the process of getting finance. The customer service was superb. Communication was timely & accurate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Excellent and reliable broker

I would highly recommend David McGuiggan. David listened to what we wanted and found a bank loan that met our needs. He has an impressive understanding of finance, banks and property. This is the second loan we have got through David. We re-financed to get a much lower rate and got a new investment loan that are both offset. We are very pleased to have found an honest, reliable and knowledgeable broker. The loan application process with Lendi is very straight forward and David was with us through the process to answer any questions and assist along the way.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

KevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent outcome

Very pleased with the outcome reducing our mortgage rate by a whopping 1.7%. I wish we had done this sooner and would recommend Lendi to anyone with a variable interest rate mortgage home loan. Staff were courteous and professional. Well done to all of the staff at Lendi.

Toni Bastin
Toni BastinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Easiest Loan Process Ever!

I had the pleasure of Dealing with Carly at Lendi who was so lovely to deal with. Her customer service skills are second to none! She made the entire process so easy and she was always on our team; finding us the best deal and keeping us informed every step of the way. We are business owners and loans are always so much more complicated, Carly made it super easy and I would fully recommend this service.

Aleks P
Aleks P

Great Experience for a first timer!

Thank you to Zachary, Femela, and Raewyn for the support and effort in helping through the process. As a first time buyer it was fairly overwhelming an experience and they made it all seem so effortless. A plus is the Lendi website where you can track your status and upload your documentation 24/7.

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent communication

Paul Challita and Ron Prasad were amazing with helping me refinance. Paul stayed in touch every step of the way and helped me understand everything I needed to do and what documents I needed to provide. The process was extremely easy and stress free.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Paul and Ron. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

MsRoma17
MsRoma17Western Australia

Amazing service from Mr Rishi Nanda!

Mr Rishi Nanda is amazing! Very friendly, warm and easy going. Our experience with him was excellent. Great communication and always giving us an update with our application. Thank you Rishi for your excellent service. We are forever grateful!

Heidi
HeidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only thing in this world that's better than Nutella is Julio Sanchez writing your home loan.

I never write reviews but I can honestly say this has been such a great process I had to say something. This has been such a great experience with changing our home loan. It was an effortless process with Julio helping every step of the way. Julio has been nothing short of AMAZING!!! Nothing was a bother for him. He always seemed like we were his priority. He gets back to you straight away, and made me laugh through the whole process. I have recommended Lendi to so many of my friends (a couple have already started the process with Lendi) because it has honestly been such an amazing experience.
Thank you so very much Julio, you are honestly amazing at what you do :)

nithin a.
nithin a.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Surprise

Without a doubt , the best service we have received in quite a while.
Funny thing is, we were not even looking for a better rate. Since we thought our LVR is too high for a refinance.
Lendi made the process a breeze, and we got a gem of a deal.
Highly professional and simple process.

Thanks Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nithin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Costa
CostaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Great outcome. Seamless process. Informed regularly throughout the process. Matthew Bulmer was fantastic to deal with. Very satisfied overall and I would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to refinance!

Gaynor
Gaynor

Great

Excellent assistance offered by Dan and Ron at Lendi. They were very patient and super helpful and made the whole process easy. They continually stayed in touch and made sure I was aware of the progress of my loan. Can’t speak highly enough of their great work.

Frustratingly slow

Sam
SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Very simple and quick

Rachel was a great broker and made the whole process easy. Great online platform and was happy to take all our calls and any questions that we had. Would recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kieran, thank you for taking the time to leave Rachel a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Betty
BettySydney, NSW

Lendo made loan application super easy

My home loan specialist was Rishi Nanda, he made the entire process very easy and customer feedback during the process was excellent, always updating on status, I received no extra or unexpected issues, and was very satisfied with the rate and the entire process in dealing with lendi. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work.

Great Service

Lendi have been amazing. Rishi Nanda was excellent. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had and made sure I received a good rate. Very satisfied. Rishi is a great broker!

Donna
Donna Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was made so easy!

Our broker Rachel was wonderful - full of knowledge and patience! She sourced us a fantastc rate and made the entire process very simple for us. My partner and I have been so impressed with the service - the website is so user-friendly - it doesn't get much easier than having to upload documents! We have appreciated the time and effort Rachel and the Lendi team have shown us - what could be a very stressful and anxious time was made very easy - Thank you Rachel and Team Lendi!

Amazing service

First time user of Lendi and I couldn’t recommend them more.
My broker Stephen was amazing.
There will several issues along the way with my bank but he made sure they were fixed each time and made sure settlement happened

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Meg, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five-star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Success

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Lendi. It’s been a long process and we really appreciate the patience shown to get the end result we wanted.
Thanks for everything.