Listing monitored by Lendi

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
Phoenix
PhoenixGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy Customer!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Faultless!

From the start to the end, we were informed on everything we needed to know. Any question was answered quickly and professionally.
We had complicated circumstances, but this was worked out and the loan approved very quickly.

tom
tomGreat Southern, WA

Excellent service

Transferred my existing home loan to a lower rate. Very quick and simple process and Justin was excellent in guiding me through the options/process. Full marks for Lendi in service provider

Gerard
GerardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks Lendi

Lendi’s advice and support throughout my loan application process was invaluable and professional. The team sourced the best product for me, kept me informed and moved the process along quickly and efficiently.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Scotty
ScottyBranxton

brilliant customer service no contact super secure very fast approvals

fantastic service no money at all to pay extremely efficient i only used my bank old style sitting down with manager quibbling over interest rates these guys have 39 lenders to get you the absolute best rate and its free unreal just do it you wont regret it

Loan Start DateMay 2021

PPK
PPKSydney, NSW

Excellence

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

Start now

If you return without question, that says it all!

We were hoping the process would be simple, straight forward and informative. It totally was! This is the 2nd time we have done business with Lendi within 4 months. I don't need another friend. I just need a finance business that responds promptly, provides accurate assessments, then speedy turn around of results. Good job Lendi (Samuel).

Other Home Loans

Excellent service, friendly and respectful consultants, excellent product

Kiran Kirby was amazing as he talked me through our options. I didn't think we would be eligible to refinance our rental home but Kiran made it happen. He goes above and beyond and thinks outside the box. I totally recommend.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Grant, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear your home loan specialist Kiran was so amazing, going above and beyond to assist you with your refinancing needs. Please feel free to reach out if you need!

Excellent customer service. Great team

Customer service was excellent
No unexpected additional costs.
No major issues . All minor issues resolved very quickly.
I'm very satisfied with lendi and their staff .
Highly recommended to everyone to use lendi

Start now

Excellent service - would recommend to others

Excellent customer service, communication and follow up. Fraser was very patient and reassuring when there were unexpected delays with looming deadlines.
All costs and figures were explained upfront so there were no unexpected surprises, including when the land valuation came back lower than the cost of the land (gotta watch those developers!). Fraser was sure to notify me as soon as the valuation was returned so I could decide on what I wanted to do without being under pressure.
Happy with rate offered… I would use Lendi again and recommend to friends and family.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2021
Ralph Y.
Ralph Y.Turner 2612, ACT

Top Notch Service

Very satisfied with what Luis was able to achieve for me by way of reduced loan rates. The bank was totally inflexible when I negotiated direct with them so Luis achievement was all the more impressive.
Only issue was number of emails sent to me from Lendi with the same message that the review had been submitted plus an email from one Avelon Udas advising that a loan review had been submitted for a loan that wasn't mine.