KGx

KGxSydney Surrounds, NSW

I now consider myself a Lendi Loyal!!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Prem Kumar

Prem KumarPerth, WA

home loan at its best

Our Broker Joshua was very knowledgeable with his products. Found for me the best bank rates for my loan and was keeping in touch all the way through. He did explain clearly the conditions attached to the loan. Was very impressed with my first online broker. Keep up the good work.

Maggie

MaggiePerth, WA

Seamless Experience

The customer service was exceptional. Justin was very helpful, patient and the overall service #1
There were no unexpected costs or issues with the process
The rate we received for the loan was very good. We are very happy

Anonymous

Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Lendi home loan brokers

I can’t thank Rishi Nanda for his help and guidance through what ended up becoming a complex process due to an error in back reporting affecting my credit rating.

Rishi guided me through what needed to be done to resolve the credit rating errors. At the same time he also two home loan solutions - one in case the credit rating issue did not resolve with ba specialist lender and a second assuming it would resolve.

Throughout the process, Rishi kept me regularly informed, providing me updates that gave me confidence.

Through Rishi's skill and market knowledge I have obtained a loan 1.1% below my current loan rate which given my situation is remarkable.

I couldn't be happier.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Fantastic support and great communication in what turned out to be a less than straightforward transaction. The product on offer was exactly what we were looking for. Samuel kept us in the loop at all times, even at times when he had finished work for the day. Recommended.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refinanced with ease

Extremely happy with all levels of service and support provided by Carly and the Lendi team. Very professional and reliable and knew her products well. Great advice and made a difficult task much less painless.
Thanks for everything Carly....you have one very happy customer

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

GML

GMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi assigned us a wonderful broker

Our broker Cathryn was very knowledgeable, professional and quick to respond. She is also very prompt in taking the necessary steps to help us purchase our first home. She was there for us throughout the whole process from pre-application to settlement and made sure everything ran smoothly. Even though there were a few obstacles to overcome, she pulled through for us! We’re now about to move in into our new home. Thanks Cathryn and Lendi!

Chris

Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service and an excellent experience

Customer service was excellent, we are very happy with mortgage product and the time frames everything was completed in. No additional costs or unexpected issues throughout the process. Would recommend in the future

Jacob

JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience

I had Matt at LENDI, the guy worked wonders!! Easy to talk too with anything regarding the loan! Everything met by the deadline!! No need for an extension! Highly recommend his services!

Adam

AdamGippsland, VIC

Mike Esposito best broker, and I've never looked back.

Mike Esposito got my invvesment property loan after other brokers failed, he worked thru complex issues to get the job done, i would have lost this property without his drive to not disappoint his client.

Loan used forInvestment Property

risquee

risqueeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend! Great platform great service

Carly was fantastic. She helped us source the right mortgage for our specific needs. She was fast, informative, and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Lendi again, as I'm always looking for awesome fintech companies to try out.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Easiest refinancing I have been involved in with great customer service

Excellent customer service and easy home loan process. Highly recommended.
Everything was explained at the start of loan application with no hidden costs.
Competitive rates compared to the Big 4 banks.
5 stars for Simplicity

JudeSydney, NSW

Amazing outcome!

Exceptional experience from Lendi AGAIN! Sean has helped us a number of times with our various mortgage needs from straightforward refinancing, to bridging loans and now building loans. A brilliant service and a knack for explaining complex stuff in layman's terms. Cannot recommend more!

Loan used forHome Construction
Jude

Thanks. In particular I do want to give a shout out to Sean Martin who is amazing!

Tara J

Tara JMurray Region, NSW

Amazing professional personalised service !!!

Matt was very friendly and accomodating. He found a loan that suited our needs and workes with us to organise every facet. We are extremely satisfied with the service recieved.

Loan used forHome Construction
Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

much appreciated

I was searching for a better deal on my home loan with extra money to buy out my partner and found the options that could be suited to my needs bewildering. After talking to Lester Dela Cruz at Lendi I was very impressed with the expert advice and guidance I received in choosing the right deal for me. Also with James Leo Loberiza the whole process was easy to understand and sorted very efficiently -thanks team! highly recommend this company

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Lester and James. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Mary-anne

Mary-anneCentral West, NSW

Awesome to deal with with excellent customer service

Extremely impressed with the whole process of refinancing our mortgage for a cheaper % rate and extra cash for our new caravan. Elias Khouri was always a pleasure to do business with by keeping us continually updated and excellent customer service.
I will be definitely recommending Lendi to all our family & friends. Thank you Elias & the Lendi team.

Tim

TimIllawarra, NSW

Was so good I thought it was a scam

I was only testing the waters when I first checked out Lendi but on first talking to Alex Papadimitriou I was extremely impressed & within 3 days my application was in!!!
I saved a whole % on my existing mortgage, took an extra $30,000 on top for a new car & my repayments didn’t change. Saved 5yrs & $50,000 in interesting the term of my new loan.?From there dealing with his team, Luchelle Sarenas & Ron Prasad was easy!!! Loved it. Thanks guys

LINDA TAYLOR

LINDA TAYLORGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Potentially great for us!

Loan has just been refinanced in the last 24 hours but feel like Lendi was with us every step of the way. Special mention to Fraser who went above and beyond to help with our transition. Very approachable and knowledgeable. Impressed so far!