Listing monitored by Lendi

Marlene.D
Marlene.DPerth, WA

Thank you for all the support through this whole process could not have done it without your help.Thank you.

Great team to work with. I had no idea about refinancing/consolidating, Mathew was amazing with helping me get everything together. Rae did a great job finishing it off. What I asked for it exactly what I got and the time frame was alot quicker than I thought.
Thank you all so much very happy with the outcome.

Dante
DanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home and Investment loans refinancing

My Lendi contact Jade was very good and followed all requests and changes I made for refinancing all my home and investment property loans
My experience with Lendi and Jade was very good

ryan whakaruru
ryan whakaruruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Simon was awesome hasslefree and great to work with he looked at aspects of what I was looking for in a bank and home loan I would highly recommend him took all the hard work out amazing experience

Rod Sharrock
Rod SharrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Loan made easy

From start to finish re-mortgaging my home, Carly from Lendi made the experience effortless and I was kept informed every step of the way. I highly recommend you contact Carly!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear that Carly and the team were able to make the experience so effortless throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Jon
JonPerth, WA

Not happy,,just a big headache

I thought I was getting a good rate and cash back,,,but when all finished I got a higher rate, and half the cash back,,I questioned the bank, and they said my broker didn't lock it all in when processing,,so actually cost me money and stress,,,,sorry but not happy,,

Audrey
AudreyVictoria

Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service.

The agent listened to what we needed, then submitted a few potential proposals for our perusal and decision. Answered al our questions in detail. Which enabled us to make an informed decision

Homeloan made easy

Removed all issues you have when going through banks to find the bast rate everything is provided and simplified and customer service is amazing and will definately use lendi again in the future

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.

Jinx T.

Process started 02/04 and finalised 09/08 to do a simple re-finance of my home and investment loan. Thanks Lendi.

Julie B
Julie BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service!!

Customer service was fabulous. Very friendly, answered all questions, and always followed up with any of my enquiries. I experienced no extra costs and my home loan rate is great

James R.
James R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Quite good but slow banks

I chose Lendi to re-finance with a different bank. Before submitting my application all information was provided and a rough timeline was provided for st. George. It's been over a month now and we haven't finalised with st. George yet.

Lendi still gets 5 stars because they constantly update me and all information was provided.

Smooth as Silk

I had 2 very special ladies help me through every step of the way - I even zoomed for the 1st time ever - I am very happy with how easy the app is it work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I am glad to hear you found the process to be so helpful and easy, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth