Listing monitored by Lendi

4.5
Wally
WallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing service

My consultant was absolutely amazing, she was experienced and provided us both with alot of support. We got a great rate on our new house and refinanced our current house.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

very good

I received pretty good rates. I was quite happy with it. Mel was very helpful,was there every step of the way. Everything was done in the time space provided. Very good experience al over. Thanks

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shahnaz, thank you for writing Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear Mel and the team were so helpful, efficient and wound you up with a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Lendi team if you ever need!

Brendan
BrendanSydney Surrounds, NSW

JUST BRILLIANT!!!!

Customer service was spot on, no unexpected cost’s, and Roz al-mandawy s set us up with the best rate on the market thank god for Lendi and Roz out standing service

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Happy customer
Happy customerPerth, WA

Excellence Service from start to finish

Thankyou to James Gordon for all his hard work. From start to finish a smooth process and any questions we had James assisted us and ensured we understood every step. Thanks again.

KAZZA
KAZZASydney Surrounds, NSW

Thankyou Lendi and your consultant Faron!

We received the absolute best help from Faron and the Lendi team in obtaining a loan to buy a property. We are in our early 60's and didn't think it was possible but Lendi has changed our life by being able to buy and get out of the rental market. Don't even hesitate to pick up the phone, just do it- you will be met with the best service and help ever.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Exceptional service from start to finish.

From the outset, our broker Danny went above and beyond to secure us the best product for our personal circumstance at the best possible rate. He consulted with us throughout and explained every step of the process. Hiba was also a pleasure to deal with during the final approval process. She also kept us inforned throughout and nothing was a problem. They are both a credit to Lendi and as such, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Our broker has been outstanding!

Our broker, Viren, has been outstanding. Communicating via phone, email and txt. Working with the bank and keeping us informed all the way. He has been so beneficial to us

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. I'm glad to to hear Viren has been so outstanding. Please know you can reach out to us any time and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Frustratingly slow

Donna
Donna Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was made so easy!

Our broker Rachel was wonderful - full of knowledge and patience! She sourced us a fantastc rate and made the entire process very simple for us. My partner and I have been so impressed with the service - the website is so user-friendly - it doesn't get much easier than having to upload documents! We have appreciated the time and effort Rachel and the Lendi team have shown us - what could be a very stressful and anxious time was made very easy - Thank you Rachel and Team Lendi!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Amazing service

First time user of Lendi and I couldn’t recommend them more.
My broker Stephen was amazing.
There will several issues along the way with my bank but he made sure they were fixed each time and made sure settlement happened

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Meg, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five-star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Great customer service

Julio Sanchez was extremely helpful with helping me find a home loan. He taught me to a lot about the process was always available to help and always explained things in a user friendly way

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Timmy, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sunil Kumar
Sunil KumarBirsbane

Perfect professionalism by Matthew Wade from Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sunil, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Julio was fantastic - he really made the process simple

Julio was always contactable and explained the process throughly. He went above and beyond to make it happen.
The ability to upload all documents through Lendi meant that I could get a loan without having downtime from work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Diane Lulic
Diane LulicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Owen has been there for me every step of the way, he always took the time to explain the processes, I could of fault anything customer service was exceptional , I highly recommend Lendi, thank you for the service you have provided , had a great experience and once again Thank you Owen for all of your work.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020