Listing monitored by Lendi

4.9

Jacinta
JacintaAlice Springs, NT

Great Support

The Broker was friendly and easy to work with
The process was explained to me and any questions answered easily
Very satisfied with this process.
Was very happy with the level of service I received

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Risna S
Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Barbara Dooley
Barbara DooleySydney, NSW

Terrible service

Took over 3 months to settle. Most frustrating process I have ever been through. Never again. Next time I will go straight to the Lender and not use this Company.

Brilliant service!

We had our first home loan with Lendi. The service is brilliant.
They are very prompt and patient. The explanation from Lendi is clear and easy to understand, especially for someone like us who has zero experience on home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Aleks P
Aleks P

Great Experience for a first timer!

Thank you to Zachary, Femela, and Raewyn for the support and effort in helping through the process. As a first time buyer it was fairly overwhelming an experience and they made it all seem so effortless. A plus is the Lendi website where you can track your status and upload your documentation 24/7.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Sam
SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amar Puttagunta
Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Brendan O'Keefe
Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Relationship manager -Lendi

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.

Julie D
Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.