Listing monitored by Lendi

Pros

Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service Levels!

My customer service experience with Lendi was superb, specifically their representative, Nick Lynem. Ultimately we ran out of time to replace my existing finance but I found Nick's attitude and service levels throughout to be the best customer experience I have received in 25+ years. He really is a credit to Lendi.

Gurpreet
GurpreetPerth

Home loan

Lendi was very unfamiliar for me considering it was very first experience and turned out be a very good experience highly recommended for those who wants a good broker no need to go anywhere else .

• Loan Start DateApril 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Tom Jones
Tom JonesNorth Queensland, QLD

Well done Lendi and the team, top service and hassle free

Great service with Lendi and they were there to support us all the way through the process on email and the phone. They made the whole process stress free. I would totally recommend using Lendi if you are looking to change mortgage providers.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive note for Team Lendi. It is absolutely our pleasure to give you the best customer experience for your Home Loan needs. Please reach out to us anytime if you need assistance in the future.

Job Done. No complaints. Awesome Job.

Customer Service was A1. Always open and helpful. Had unexpected hiccups from the bank but the LENDI team sorted through this. I have nothing but positive things to say about my interactions with LENDI.

Kuldeep
KuldeepSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Nick Lynem is the best
Great experience
Highly recommend
No extra cost no long waiting
Fully satisfied
Very good team always contact you and update all the information
Very punctual and honest team

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Nick and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Caio M.
Caio M.South East Queensland, QLD

More than a broker

Belinda Johns was much more than a simple broker, she became a friend.
She had done so much to help my family to achieve our dream home.
Thank you so much, Belinda and Lendi.

• Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Cass
CassGold Coast

Absolute waste of time!

Extremely disappointed with the service and outcome I received after being promised to be refinanced with HSBC. Lendi had me believe everything looked great and was going to take a couple of weeks to get approved. 2 months later after going through the whole process I get turned down because I’m self employed and run a business. Don’t bother wasting your time! Refinance with someone else as I found a much better company that’s already getting me approved and refinanced.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

The perfect lender

I was 110% happy with all of the services I received over the settlement period. I’d highly recommend mark to anyone looking at getting a loan for peace of mind through the whole process.

Sue S
Sue SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Eugene Riceputo was great!

As a first-time home buyer, I didn't know what to expect and it was great to have someone walk me through the process, from pre-approval all the way right up to settlement. Eugene was really great to work with -- very approachable, friendly, gave prompt responses and also really patient with answering all my newbie questions. The rates they found were either similar to or better than what I found through just googling on my own. I would recommend using their services if you're a newbie and looking for someone to help you through the process.

Kanishka
KanishkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best brokers I found!!!!

Initially I was reluctant to use an online platform. But I gave them a call to know the process and I felt it’s easy to work with these people. There were no hidden cost, super customer experience and the process was seamless! Zac answered every question I had and supported 200%.
Initially Lendi supported us to secure our land by putting the land loan first then supported to get one loan to cover the house and land both.
Whole process took less than 1.5months, that is to get through both loans.
Also they gave the best rate that was in the market and we are super happy! Hope they keep up the good work!

Yokas W.
Yokas W.Canberra 2600, ACT

These guys are unprofessional, inefficient, incapable, cost me 4k in penalty due to their slow processing time

Established confidence on the very first call. Settlement completed in 2 weeks

I was in a critical state where I have to complete my house settlement within 1 month. After signing the house contract, the bank with whom I had pre-approval increased the interest rate by .20% and they never gave the option of rate cap. I was not confident enough that they will help me settle the house within a month. I spoke to the Lendi loan broker and within 2 hours my loan application was launched. In 2 weeks settlement completed for my house. The agent was very helpful and he updated me regularly on loan status Based on his suggestion, I place interest rate cap which saved me around 2000 AUD. I recommend Lendi.

• Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Ben F
Ben FSydney, NSW

Service was amazing from start to finish! Highly recommend! Extremely happy!

• Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Jamie H.
Jamie H.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing Service! 5 stars!

Customer service was Amazing, all the stress was taken out of the home loan!
From the first phone call to the final transaction, everything was explained as it was happening.
Johanna made it totally effortless, I am still amazed at how easy she made everything.
I would Recommend Lendi to everyone!

Chrissi L.
Chrissi L.South West, WA

Made things so easy!!!

I was becoming a little overwhelmed with the prospect of trying to find finance, but Margaret made things so easy. She got me a great rate and took care of everything.