Listing monitored by Lendi

Jon
JonPerth, WA

What a joke this company is

Had a dispute about 6 weeks ago and manager called and we sorted it out ..told everything will be fixed in 21 days..so I proceeded no further as took their word again.. !! What a mistake that was 27 days and still waiting ..should have kept to my guns and principal instead of being understanding..no car taken here..very..very poor

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Easy process and excellent communication

Alana in the sales team is excellent! The application process was straight forward, communication was great and we got a fantastic remortgage deal. Highly recommend Lendi.
We were very happy with the service provided and wide range of options to choose from.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you Lendi team!!

Marlene.D
Marlene.DPerth, WA

Thank you for all the support through this whole process could not have done it without your help.Thank you.

Great team to work with. I had no idea about refinancing/consolidating, Mathew was amazing with helping me get everything together. Rae did a great job finishing it off. What I asked for it exactly what I got and the time frame was alot quicker than I thought.
Thank you all so much very happy with the outcome.

Dante
DanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home and Investment loans refinancing

My Lendi contact Jade was very good and followed all requests and changes I made for refinancing all my home and investment property loans
My experience with Lendi and Jade was very good

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dante, Great to hear you had a positive experience with Jade and the team here at Lendi. Thank you for choosing us to complete Home loans and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

ryan whakaruru
ryan whakaruruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Simon was awesome hasslefree and great to work with he looked at aspects of what I was looking for in a bank and home loan I would highly recommend him took all the hard work out amazing experience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ryan, Thank you for the recommendation based on your experience with Simon and the team here at Lendi. We are pleased to hear we were able to provide you with a hassle-free service and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Rod Sharrock
Rod SharrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Loan made easy

From start to finish re-mortgaging my home, Carly from Lendi made the experience effortless and I was kept informed every step of the way. I highly recommend you contact Carly!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear that Carly and the team were able to make the experience so effortless throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Faultless!

From the start to the end, we were informed on everything we needed to know. Any question was answered quickly and professionally.
We had complicated circumstances, but this was worked out and the loan approved very quickly.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

tom
tomGreat Southern, WA

Excellent service

Transferred my existing home loan to a lower rate. Very quick and simple process and Justin was excellent in guiding me through the options/process. Full marks for Lendi in service provider

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Scotty
ScottyBranxton

brilliant customer service no contact super secure very fast approvals

fantastic service no money at all to pay extremely efficient i only used my bank old style sitting down with manager quibbling over interest rates these guys have 39 lenders to get you the absolute best rate and its free unreal just do it you wont regret it

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Audrey
AudreyVictoria

Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service.

The agent listened to what we needed, then submitted a few potential proposals for our perusal and decision. Answered al our questions in detail. Which enabled us to make an informed decision

Homeloan made easy

Removed all issues you have when going through banks to find the bast rate everything is provided and simplified and customer service is amazing and will definately use lendi again in the future

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021