Listing monitored by Lendi

Wally
WallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing service

My consultant was absolutely amazing, she was experienced and provided us both with alot of support. We got a great rate on our new house and refinanced our current house.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Audrey
AudreyVictoria

Knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service.

The agent listened to what we needed, then submitted a few potential proposals for our perusal and decision. Answered al our questions in detail. Which enabled us to make an informed decision

Antony
AntonySydney, NSW

First time home buyer

We worked with Rishi from Lendi for setting up the finance. We had lot of questions and Rishi was able to clarify all the questions and helped us make an informed decision. He guided us through the pre-approval as well as unconditional approval stages of the home loan. Overall, the process was smooth and easy! The document upload and direct connection to account option from Lendi platform to fetch statements were very efficient options. The settlement team also provided updates during settlement time. Thanks to Lendi, we have our land purchase settlement happen on time without any hiccups! Thankyou Team Lendi!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Homeloan made easy

Removed all issues you have when going through banks to find the bast rate everything is provided and simplified and customer service is amazing and will definately use lendi again in the future

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Excellent service would highly recommend

Highly recommend working with Samuel, overall exceptional service!

I worked with Samuel to get my mortgage refinanced and found the service to be so quick, easy and efficient! Samuel was very professional, comfortably answered all my queries and concerns and found me the best deal in the market.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shalini, thank you for taking the time to write lendi such a positive review. I'm glad to hear Samuel was so exceptional with his service and ended up getting you the best deal tailored to you! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tony
TonyGippsland, VIC

Easy experience, helpful team and quick service.

I found them team to be helpful at all times during the whole process. The team helped as things arose that were unexpected and worked to offer solutions rather than just advising of the issues. The loan suited my needs and we were not hit with any extra costs or rates as a part of the service. This is the second time I have used Lendi to help me through the loan application process and I am more than happy to do so again in the future if I need to.

Lendi

My experience with Lendi has been great in the purchase of our new property. Everything was creased out , made so simple and the best offer. The team is fantastic , very helpful and a special mention to Farron- who is an asset to the Lendi Team.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Loan used forFirst Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Namita, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! First off congratulations on your new purchase! I am glad to hear your team were very helpful and got you a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always here to help me get the best percentage rate ….

Lendi were fantastic and very helpful. I have been with Lendi for 3 years and wanted to see if there was a better loan package through my same bank and yes they found me a better deal with better rates. No hassle and very quick to swap loan over. Will be recommending Lendi to all my friends. Thank you for all your help and 6 monthly check in calls.
Kelly ….

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Customer service was exceptional, constant contact and updates from lendi, there were no extra costs or issues at all, I only hoped to have received a better interest rate, but otherwise would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Dinesh Perera
Dinesh PereraSouth East Queensland, QLD

outstanding service

s the best lenders I Evers dealt with. Specially Brendon and Roneel’s service is outstanding. Submitting all relevant docs are so much easier than anywhere els. And also they delivered what they promise and showed what’s doable.

John R.
John R.Kimberley, WA

POOR AFTER SALES

After a great sales service I received my loan documents for review. I questioned the terms and conditions and have been told it is the brokers responsibility I.e. Lendi to resolve not the Bank. However after contacting Lendi multiple times I have had zero help. They even said they are not the broker? So who is the broker then? Are they just sales people? It is a serious undertaking to take on a mortgage and I am not happy with lendi after sales service

very good

I received pretty good rates. I was quite happy with it. Mel was very helpful,was there every step of the way. Everything was done in the time space provided. Very good experience al over. Thanks

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shahnaz, thank you for writing Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear Mel and the team were so helpful, efficient and wound you up with a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Lendi team if you ever need!

Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Nancy
Nancy

Excellent customer service

Prompt in responses and excellent customer service. Handled everything and organized it so quickly. Great advice given each time we asked any questions. Our specific lender specialist was so professional.

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.