Listing monitored by Lendi

Joy N.
Joy N.Australian Capital Territory

Smooth Process

We are happy with it. Harley was very helpful,was there every step of the way. Everything was done in the time space provided. Very good experience all over. Many Thanks to Harley and Lendi

Woody
WoodyCentral West, NSW

Truely a blessing..

Lendi went above and beyond to get me the best product.. highly recommended very professional, excellent communication, super helpful, had multiple contacts and they work well together to get me sorted. Highly recommend will deal with again

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Woody, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a lovely review! It's great to hear your Lendi team were so professional, had great communication and got you the best product suited to you! Please feel free to reach out if you ever need.

very good

I received pretty good rates. I was quite happy with it. Mel was very helpful,was there every step of the way. Everything was done in the time space provided. Very good experience al over. Thanks

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shahnaz, thank you for writing Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear Mel and the team were so helpful, efficient and wound you up with a great deal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Lendi team if you ever need!

Ty from Townsville
Ty from TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and followup

They were quick and easy to get our refinancing organised and at a great rate saving us thousands.
Could not have been happier with their service and also their after sales service check ins.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Lindy
LindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made refinancing so much easier and with the best deal for my circumstances

Lendi were my second refinance. This time to a fixed rate loan, made very easy. Lendi staff helped me the whole way, took note of my circumstances, offered best match loans to choose from, guided and supported through the process. They also ensured I was up to date on progress and possible timeframes on steps. Ive already recommended to a friend, and would highly recommend to others.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Couldn't have done it without Lendi!

My experience with Lendi was out of this world. Everyone I dealt with was warm, patient and knowledgeable at every step. Whenever I had a question, it was responded to at the speed of light, no matter how silly it may have been! Lendi knew exactly what products would work the best for me and my position and managed to get me pre-approval within 1.5 weeks. Phenomenal!

Loan used forFirst Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hannah, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a 5 star review! I'm glad to hear your Lendi team were able to provide you with such a great experience, making the process quick and simple. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Sallyanne
SallyannePerth, WA

Customer service at it's best!

Nathan was absolutely awesome, will definitely use him again if we need. We did a restructure of our home loans, the process was very simple and the rates he got us were great & in the great thing is its saving us money.

Donba
Donba

Great customer service

Samuel was prompt and very communicative in helping me find the best loan for my needs. Great customer service which feels hard to find these days. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking at help in finding a suitable loan

GeeDee
GeeDee

Had a very experienced broker who brought clarity during a stressful time

Had a broker from Lendi called James Gordon who was the best. THE BEST. Will definitely use him again if we need to. Dealing with the banks was an absolute nightmare and his knowledge of the whole process and responsivenes (the settlement came down to the wire) was exceptional. Thanks James :)

PPK
PPKSydney, NSW

Excellence

Loan used forInvestment Property
Jodie
JodieWestern Australia

Easy! Would highly recommend

Customer service was fantastic, no matter what obstacles they were faced the team at lendi done there best.
And we ended up with a fantastic out come. We are very pleased

Perrina
Perrina

Professional and friendly service

Mary-Anne was professional and friendly and provided an excellent service so we achieved the best outcome for our loan. Highly recommended. very pleased with outcome and any concerns or queries were addressed promptly and professionally.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Relationship manager -Lendi

Everything you want in a Broker!

Marie
MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Matthew Herewini was so patient with me as the bank was pretty demanding! Took time to explain things, did face time for ID verification, was always happy to help! Still can call him anytime if I have any concerns! Brilliant! Definitely recommending him to my friends! Well done Matt! I would like LENDI to recognise Matt as a valuable asset to this company! Thanks in advance!
Marie

Jinx T.
Jinx T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute nightmare. Go straight to the bank and forget lendi.