Listing monitored by Lendi

Pros

Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

Sasha K.
Sasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Started off well.

The broker seemed rushed and bias. He expected me to sign the pre-approval paperwork immediately without giving me time to read the terms and conditions. He disappeared on me after I got the pre-approval and did not respond to my emails. I've ended up doing my own research and got a better deal elsewhere.

• Loan TypeVariable Rate
  • Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

RDCSydney, NSW

Incompetent Broker

RDC

I don’t think helping you guys with phone number did any good. I am yet to hear from your broker and believe me it is worst service ever received by servicing industry.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Ravi, sorry to hear you have not received any contact yet. I have organised for our senior manager to reach out to you this morning to work with you on a resolution here. Please do not hesitate to let me know should you have any further questions.

Ann Houston
Ann HoustonSydney, NSW

Worst experience

Too many errors and not kept informed worst experience ever, Lucky I had a good conveyancer
Applied 22/4/20 finally settled 7/8/20.
I was under the impression Brokers were to take the stress out of home purchasers, the stress created was huge.

• Online Tools
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate
  • Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Rebecca
Rebecca

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

casper8221
casper8221asked

Please respond to my email and follow instructions within.
Looking forward to a reply.

Hi Casper,

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

About Lendi

Lendi is an Australian home loan platform that helps borrowers compare, apply for, and settle their home loan. They work with over 25 Australian banks and lenders to provide you with options that meet your home loan needs.

After inputting information regarding your financial situation, Lendi’s smart technology will compare and filter through thousands of loan options to find your best match.

You will then be given a tailored shortlist of home loans based on the information you have provided. Lendi uses an Approval Confidence™ tool that means you’ll only be shown loans that you have a high approval likelihood for.

If you decide to move forward with a loan, Lendi’s Home Loan Specialists will guide you through the application and settlement process. The application process is entirely online, and expert help is available 24/7.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that Lendi gave them access to competitive deals on the market.
  • They also said that Lendi Home Loan Specialists were incredibly easy to deal with, professional, and thorough in their explanation of the various options available to them.
  • According to reviewers, the platform was easy to use and upload relevant information and documents.
  • ABN: 18611161856