Listing monitored by Lendi

Pros

Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

Moises Uzcategui
Moises UzcateguiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It took more than 1 year to do a refinance loan

It took more than a year to refinance a loan missing a better rate as it went up. Also promised calls and then never call. I got the loan in the end but with 1.7% more than when I started the application.

• Online Tools
  • Loan Start DateMay 2022
  • Loan used forRefinancing
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Moises, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and we will be looking into what happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further. Thank you.

Wrong information. Poor communication. Disappointing experience

• Loan used forFirst Home
BJe
BJe

Started out well, contacting me and keeping me up to date but have completely fallen off the wagon now

Started out well. Communication was good. Now I am having to call them every second day with requests to get back to me about where the loan is at and still no calls or emails. I was starting to wonder if I had been scammed.

Dot
DotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

My broker provided inaccurate information on a few occasions, was very slow to follow up on requests, and did not advise me on next steps. Fortunately, i had a good conveyancing firm that helped me know what to ask my broker and what should be happening. Really a bad experience.

• Online Tools
  • Loan used forInvestment Property
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Rebecca
Rebecca

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

• Loan used forSecond Home

casper8221
casper8221asked

Please respond to my email and follow instructions within.
Looking forward to a reply.

Hi Casper,

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

About Lendi

Lendi is an Australian home loan platform that helps borrowers compare, apply for, and settle their home loan. They work with over 25 Australian banks and lenders to provide you with options that meet your home loan needs.

After inputting information regarding your financial situation, Lendi’s smart technology will compare and filter through thousands of loan options to find your best match.

You will then be given a tailored shortlist of home loans based on the information you have provided. Lendi uses an Approval Confidence™ tool that means you’ll only be shown loans that you have a high approval likelihood for.

If you decide to move forward with a loan, Lendi’s Home Loan Specialists will guide you through the application and settlement process. The application process is entirely online, and expert help is available 24/7.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that Lendi gave them access to competitive deals on the market.
  • They also said that Lendi Home Loan Specialists were incredibly easy to deal with, professional, and thorough in their explanation of the various options available to them.
  • According to reviewers, the platform was easy to use and upload relevant information and documents.
  • ABN: 18611161856