Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Great M.
Great M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a 4.5-star rate!!!

Very happy with the services, staff shows being eager and enthusiasm and guided me through the process.
Some required documents were asked a couple of times though and timeliness needs to be improved if can. however, it turns all worth the effort in the end.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi such a positive review! It's great to hear your team were able to guide you through the process. We definitely appreciate the feedback as well and feel free to reach out to us if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amazing saving on refinance

Had a great experience refinancing our mortgage from an interest rate in the 5% range to one in the 1% range... we experienced great customer service, especially with siv sov and ron prasad who were so quick to respond to queries at all hours. So happy with the amazing saving we will be making. The only downside to the experience was the amount of time the whole process took. We were expecting 6 to 8 weeks based on past experience but it took closer to 14 weeks...however this could be due to delays over the christmas period. Overall very happy with the outcome.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Wish I had of moved sooner

I put off moving from my current loan for too long. Once I contacted Lendi they organised everything. The up load of documents was simple. Access to my account was easy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sebastian
SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Good so far but suddenly progress has come to a halt.

I arranged my refinance through Lendi and George took me through everything.

The setup was as I requested and all questions answered. I have been kept up to date on the progress so far, but it has stalled in the last could of weeks.

I was really impressed with the service because my original loan was a stop/start affair with lots of prompting required on my part. Hopefully Lendi will come through with a result quickly.

Paul S.
Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Lendi were very easy to use, they made the process simple. Karan and Natalie were both a great help! They both kept us well informed the whole time, and made it as stress free as possible. Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Note: when Lendi do calculations for your loan, they will include stamp duty, solicitors fees etc in the amount that you need to borrow from the bank. If you already have money set aside for this, make it clear to them so that they do not include this in your loan.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

We are extremely happy with the outcome

We used Karan Ananda to refinance our existing home loan. He was very professional, diligent and patience. He always kept us up to date and was always willing to try and find us the most competitive home loan. We were about to chose another lender, but Karan came up with another alternative which was cheaper and gave us the same level of flexibility with the home loan. We are extremely happy with the outcome.

Jo H.
Jo H.Mid West, WA

Very helpful

my experience was mostly positive although I felt a little handled at first until I decided to proceed with the loan product. Once I did the initial loan application I had trouble gettibg a response from lendi for some questions I had. No extra costs and lian product is awesome. Excellent rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and helpful

Gayathri Krishanthan was my broker and really knows her stuff. She was extremely helpful, answering any questions I had in a timely manner.
Raewyn McCauley was my settlement expert and was equally as helpful as the process was coming to an end. We had a really positive experience with Lendi from start to end and I would happily recommend them to family and friends.

Jenko
JenkoSydney, NSW

Good service

Andy Levstek NSW was great to deal with , straight talking very experienced just what I needed to steer everything in the right direction.
Overall a good experience and would recommend to friends and family.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jenko, thank you for taking the time to leave Andy and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Marni Barratt
Marni Barratt

Keep chasing a lower rate Harley!!!! Love ya work!! ✅

Look Harley is terrific! However we are currently searching for a lower rate. 30 words is ridiculous especially if you’re a quiet person & don’t have a lot to say unless you want something! ie. Lower percentage rate! ✅

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marni, great to hear Harley was terrific! Thank you for the positive feedback, it's very much appreciated, at Lendi we pride ourselves on such a high standard of service and it's good to hear we could deliver for you.

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker