Amazing saving on refinance

Had a great experience refinancing our mortgage from an interest rate in the 5% range to one in the 1% range... we experienced great customer service, especially with siv sov and ron prasad who were so quick to respond to queries at all hours. So happy with the amazing saving we will be making. The only downside to the experience was the amount of time the whole process took. We were expecting 6 to 8 weeks based on past experience but it took closer to 14 weeks...however this could be due to delays over the christmas period. Overall very happy with the outcome.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Wish I had of moved sooner

I put off moving from my current loan for too long. Once I contacted Lendi they organised everything. The up load of documents was simple. Access to my account was easy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sebastian

SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Good so far but suddenly progress has come to a halt.

I arranged my refinance through Lendi and George took me through everything.

The setup was as I requested and all questions answered. I have been kept up to date on the progress so far, but it has stalled in the last could of weeks.

I was really impressed with the service because my original loan was a stop/start affair with lots of prompting required on my part. Hopefully Lendi will come through with a result quickly.

Paul S.

Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Lendi were very easy to use, they made the process simple. Karan and Natalie were both a great help! They both kept us well informed the whole time, and made it as stress free as possible. Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Note: when Lendi do calculations for your loan, they will include stamp duty, solicitors fees etc in the amount that you need to borrow from the bank. If you already have money set aside for this, make it clear to them so that they do not include this in your loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

We are extremely happy with the outcome

We used Karan Ananda to refinance our existing home loan. He was very professional, diligent and patience. He always kept us up to date and was always willing to try and find us the most competitive home loan. We were about to chose another lender, but Karan came up with another alternative which was cheaper and gave us the same level of flexibility with the home loan. We are extremely happy with the outcome.

Jo H.

Jo H.Mid West, WA

Very helpful

my experience was mostly positive although I felt a little handled at first until I decided to proceed with the loan product. Once I did the initial loan application I had trouble gettibg a response from lendi for some questions I had. No extra costs and lian product is awesome. Excellent rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and helpful

Gayathri Krishanthan was my broker and really knows her stuff. She was extremely helpful, answering any questions I had in a timely manner.
Raewyn McCauley was my settlement expert and was equally as helpful as the process was coming to an end. We had a really positive experience with Lendi from start to end and I would happily recommend them to family and friends.

Jenko

JenkoSydney, NSW

Good service

Andy Levstek NSW was great to deal with , straight talking very experienced just what I needed to steer everything in the right direction.
Overall a good experience and would recommend to friends and family.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jenko, thank you for taking the time to leave Andy and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Marni Barratt

Marni Barratt

Keep chasing a lower rate Harley!!!! Love ya work!! ✅

Look Harley is terrific! However we are currently searching for a lower rate. 30 words is ridiculous especially if you’re a quiet person & don’t have a lot to say unless you want something! ie. Lower percentage rate! ✅

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marni, great to hear Harley was terrific! Thank you for the positive feedback, it's very much appreciated, at Lendi we pride ourselves on such a high standard of service and it's good to hear we could deliver for you.

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Mary was amazing!

I had a great experience refinancing my home loan through Lendi. Mary was super helpful, explaining everything in layman’s terms and was able to make things run as smooth as possible (even despite logistical restraints from COVID-19)! Thank you!

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Turn Around for Refinancing/ Clear about what is needed

Thomas was wonderful in getting everything set up to process with our refinance. Great to deal with

Only reason I gave a 4 out of 5 stars was at the end of this process we were only requested to get our payout figure for home loan the night before settlement which caused some stress

Coleman E.

Coleman E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The customer service we received from George El-Khoury was professional and extremely helpful. George walked us through the refinancing process and ensured that we had all necessary information to make an informed decision. Not to mention the rate we received as much better than we had hoped.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Sydney, NSW

Good service, helpful and prompt follow ups

We had a few administration issues with the bank, but Lendi staff were very prompt and helped to sort out the issues with us. I would use Lendi again and recommend them to others.

On the right track

Mark SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good Service from Lendi

Very good knowledgeable advice and assistance from Liam who was able to achieve a reduction in our home loan percentage with Westpac. Would recommend Lendi and Liam in this regard. Well Done. Mark and Maureen S. Melbourne. VIC

Application Process
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.