Listing monitored by Lendi

Gillo
GilloSydney, NSW

Transferred mortgage - Mike was great

Mike Aldridge was very thorough, made the process simple, and gave regular updates on where the process was up to. I am very satisfied with the customer service Mike provided.

Greg
Greg

Smooth Process

Lendi made the whole refinance process easier and worry free. Customer service and team members were friendly and personalised. Staff knew product and process. Communication online and by phone was excellent.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive note for Team Lendi.

Berlun
BerlunPerth, WA

Not very good mortgage broker

Fifi Bee
Fifi BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

My partner and I contacted Lendi in January 2022 for a refinance. Loan settled in June 2022. I believe our first consultant (sorry, don’t remember his name) was absolutely useless. If it wasn’t for Matt Herewini, we would still be waiting. Constantly updating payslips and proof of amounts for refinance. Sorry, but I would not recommend unless dealing with Matt.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Celeste M.
Celeste M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Needs slight improvement

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Celeste, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Team Lendi. It is absolutely our pleasure to give you the best customer experience for your Home Loan needs. Please reach out to us anytime if you need assistance in the future.

Moises Uzcategui
Moises UzcateguiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It took more than 1 year to do a refinance loan

It took more than a year to refinance a loan missing a better rate as it went up. Also promised calls and then never call. I got the loan in the end but with 1.7% more than when I started the application.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Moises, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and we will be looking into what happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further. Thank you.

Cinzia
CinziaPerth, WA

Very easy process

Customer service was excellent and very happy with the rate. Some unexpected delays but easily resolved. Fraser was very friendly, efficient, helpful and polite. Maintained contact throughout the entire process.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Cinzia, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Fraser! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Linds
LindsSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great experience!

Or Lendi consultant was always helpful and respectful of my time. I think the rate we received was ok considering they are on the rise. Our home loan specialist who came on board late in the process confused matters and requested documents that we had already provided. Not sure why she is necessary?

Kirrily
Kirrily

Hit and miss

Mortgage broker (Tom) was awesome, we were off to a great start….upon handover to the Settlements team and everything turned to sh*t. Feels like a case of the left hand (Lendi) not talking to the right hand (Bank), lots of emails and phone calls with mixed messages, no clue as to what documentation had to be signed for the Bank, receive a confirmation from Lendi saying everything’s been completed then a week later apparently not so... I found it more helpful reaching out to the Lender directly to clarify the actual requirements. 3 months later….

Sasha K.
Sasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Started off well.

The broker seemed rushed and bias. He expected me to sign the pre-approval paperwork immediately without giving me time to read the terms and conditions. He disappeared on me after I got the pre-approval and did not respond to my emails. I've ended up doing my own research and got a better deal elsewhere.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Kellyville
KellyvilleSydney, NSW

Unreliable and waste of time

I used Lendi twice, once as a first home buyer and then for refinance. In both instances I got wrong products recommended and the process was so slow that I had to get loan arranged from somewhere else.
During refinance I was suggested HSBC. I patiently waited for 4 months but got an abysmal 3.37% fixed rate offer blaming the bank. I would recommend Lendi to those who want to waste their time.

Gavin L.
Gavin L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetent Brokers

Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Gavin, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

becra
becraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very efficient and helpful.

I was very satisfied and happy with the experience I had with Lendi agent Samuel De Swardt. He was very helpful and very quick to respond to any queries or concerns I had with the refinancing of my loan. The interest rate and bank he has secured for me has been better than I had hoped for.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Customer service was better than any other lender or broker I have dealt with.

Tom searched for the lowest rate based on my situation and found the loan that met my needs and goal.

Erkan
Erkan

Anand Mehta - so called lending specialist.

Decided to go with Lendi to re finance. Spoke to Anand Mehta. Very poor communication ability and comes across arrogant. We spoke on the phone at 11:30am and he said to expect a call from him at 5:30pm. No call. Wouldn’t return calls. How on earth could I trust someone with my 30 year term loan if he cannot even have the professionalism to call me back when he said he will.

Lendi loss my business and advise to not deal with Anand Mehta.