Listing monitored by Lendi

Customer
Customer Victoria

Couldn’t find anyone better than Eugene

The entire experience was fantastic. Eugene’s communication was always consistent and he always ensured we understood everything along the way. No question to silly and he always ensured he was available for us.
Eugene worked incredibly hard to find us the best interest rate and any issue we came across Eugene solved it with ease. Through out the whole process I had no stress or concern because I knew Eugene has myself and my family’s best interest at heart.

Suzy M.
Suzy M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience again!

Great service and very professional. Made the whole process so smooth and stress free. It’s been our second home loan experience with Lendi and we will definitely use it again in the future.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Stuart Baillie
Stuart BaillieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Home loan lending made easy

I had a painless couple of weeks to get what seemed a different type of loan approved, two loans converging. I would highly recommend LENDI and my broker Susan, she communicated what she needed from me, then handled the rest, l settled yesterday on one home and couldn’t be happier.

KING V
KING VPerth, WA

Susan Challita- absolutely outstanding service!!!

I would like to sincerely thank Susan Challita for her wonderful customer service and commitment in getting me great rate with Hsbc.

A much larger bank could not be bothered helping.

I truly commend Susan Challita.
Thank you!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

KatiePerth, WA

Amazing Experience !

I was extremely impressed with my whole experience with Lendi. From my initial enquiry right to the end and settlement, the service was second to none from both my loan specialist (Tom Hutton) and client solutions expert (Peter Manalac) that I dealt with. I could not recommend Lendi higher !

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Katie

Thank you again for the top service - I was extremely impressed and will be recommending Lendi to everyone I know.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be part of your journey Katie!

Amazing experience!

We bought our home with Lendi’s help, and Joanne was amazing. She was extremely patient, outlined our options, and answered any questions that we had. She made the purchase process and refinance of our investment as easy as possible for us. We genuinely couldn’t have done it without her :)

Sam C.
Sam C.

Excellent. Easy. Great Service!!!

This is the second time we've had Zac B at Lendi help us with our mortgage and he is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Great communication and clearly good relationships with the banks meaning he was able to present us a range of options which worked for us! Zac is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he made the whole process easy and we appreciated the constant updates throughout the process. Thanks agin Zac!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

A great experience!

We recently obtained a homeloan to buy a property and the whole process was great! The home loan consultant was with us the whole way and was available to clarify each and every concern of ours. She also responded to our queries promptly. Great experience and customer satisfaction, overall. Thanks, Vikram and Sarabjeet

Tammy B.
Tammy B.North-West & West coast, TAS

very happy new home owners.

We were very happy with the communication, options and professional treatment we received from Margaret.
She was so helpful with our unusual circumstance and helped us at every turn during our application process.
We would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone of our friends and family.
Thanks Lendi

Deepak Kumar
Deepak KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent service from lendi - Great customer service

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks and appreciate - Anupama Homagain from Lendi who helped us to complete our settlement process without short period of time. Really, we are very happy about the overall process. Loan approval received witin a week time and status update was provided periodically. After the loan was approved, Anupama worked with the bank and helped us to complete the settlement process within planned time. Really she helped us and took all responsiblities. I would strongly recommend Lendi for any home loan processing. I tried with other banks in parallel but it did not work out very well.

LisaChilliMuttley
LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Adrienne Alexander
Adrienne AlexanderSydney, NSW

Very helpful staff.

Brendan from Lendi was great to deal with. He helped us facilitate our home loan and got us the best rate. Brendan was always responsive to my emails and patiently answered all my questions. Would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Awesome service

From the very first phone call, Aaron has been fantastic, he listened to me and then explained the process, he is confident and efficient and has a lot of product knowledge, he kept me updated throughout. With Covid 19, I thought it might take longer, but my loan has all been sorted in under a month, I was very impressed & satisfied with Aaron's work, he was also patient, as I am shift worker, nothing was ever too much for him. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
SGogna
SGognaSouth Australia

Thank you Lendi and thank you so very much Jane

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Mark F.
Mark F.Perth, WA

A great competitive loan from my desk. No real effort at all.

Lendi rep Karan made the application process so easy. He did all the work. My situation was not straightforward due to a deceased estate but Karan found the best product that suited my needs 100%. Everything was done from my computer, no travel or meetings at banks. Fully recommend Lendi to anyone.