Listing monitored by Lendi

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Extremely satisfied!

We’ve worked with our broker, Sean Martin, twice now. once for our initial mortgage and recently to refinance. Sean is extremely professional, really took the time to find the best mortgage option for our situation, and was always very prepared and responsive!

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service Levels!

My customer service experience with Lendi was superb, specifically their representative, Nick Lynem. Ultimately we ran out of time to replace my existing finance but I found Nick's attitude and service levels throughout to be the best customer experience I have received in 25+ years. He really is a credit to Lendi.

Gurpreet
GurpreetPerth

Home loan

Lendi was very unfamiliar for me considering it was very first experience and turned out be a very good experience highly recommended for those who wants a good broker no need to go anywhere else .

Loan Start DateApril 2022

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Tom Jones
Tom JonesNorth Queensland, QLD

Well done Lendi and the team, top service and hassle free

Great service with Lendi and they were there to support us all the way through the process on email and the phone. They made the whole process stress free. I would totally recommend using Lendi if you are looking to change mortgage providers.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive note for Team Lendi. It is absolutely our pleasure to give you the best customer experience for your Home Loan needs. Please reach out to us anytime if you need assistance in the future.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great service, communication and a win in the end!

Our mortgage broker Tom was fantastic. Our journey to purchase a house was unexpectedly long and Tom was always available with advise and alternative loan choices. I would highly recommend Lendi, the communication was excellent throughout the whole process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Provided all the help I needed!

Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient with my questions and made sure to follow up with me and my Solicitor to ensure the process would run smoothly.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Job Done. No complaints. Awesome Job.

Customer Service was A1. Always open and helpful. Had unexpected hiccups from the bank but the LENDI team sorted through this. I have nothing but positive things to say about my interactions with LENDI.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Pritpal Singh
Pritpal SinghWollert

Very helpful and knowledgeable

We dealt with Mark and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He understood our requirements very clearly and provided us with the perfect Home Loan product. Not only that Mark kept us in the loop during the whole process until settlement went through successfully. We definitely recommend Lendi and Mark to our friends and family or to anyone seeking first class service as mortgage broker.

Thank you so much to Mark and Lendi.

Loan used forSecond Home
Kuldeep
KuldeepSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Nick Lynem is the best
Great experience
Highly recommend
No extra cost no long waiting
Fully satisfied
Very good team always contact you and update all the information
Very punctual and honest team

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Nick and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Darren
DarrenPilbara, WA

Perfect

Our broker had to deal with a very recalcitrant lender when moving to a new lender, he kept us updated and worked hard to complete the transactions over a number of months, would definitely recommend using Lendi when moving lenders

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Caio M.
Caio M.South East Queensland, QLD

More than a broker

Belinda Johns was much more than a simple broker, she became a friend.
She had done so much to help my family to achieve our dream home.
Thank you so much, Belinda and Lendi.

Cass
CassGold Coast

Absolute waste of time!

Extremely disappointed with the service and outcome I received after being promised to be refinanced with HSBC. Lendi had me believe everything looked great and was going to take a couple of weeks to get approved. 2 months later after going through the whole process I get turned down because I’m self employed and run a business. Don’t bother wasting your time! Refinance with someone else as I found a much better company that’s already getting me approved and refinanced.

Peter R
Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and Mortgage Broker

The perfect lender

I was 110% happy with all of the services I received over the settlement period. I’d highly recommend mark to anyone looking at getting a loan for peace of mind through the whole process.

Sue S
Sue SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Eugene Riceputo was great!

As a first-time home buyer, I didn't know what to expect and it was great to have someone walk me through the process, from pre-approval all the way right up to settlement. Eugene was really great to work with -- very approachable, friendly, gave prompt responses and also really patient with answering all my newbie questions. The rates they found were either similar to or better than what I found through just googling on my own. I would recommend using their services if you're a newbie and looking for someone to help you through the process.