Listing monitored by Lendi

Exceptional Customer Service

We recently refinanced our home loan through Faron Burrows and Faron truly went above and beyond for us, her customer service, professionalism, communication and knowledge is second to none and we have been incredibly grateful to have Faron as our broker as she was nothing short of amazing and secured us a lower interest rate.

We wont be using anyone else in the future as Faron is the best in the business.

Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Provided all the help I needed!

Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient with my questions and made sure to follow up with me and my Solicitor to ensure the process would run smoothly.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Darren
DarrenPilbara, WA

Perfect

Our broker had to deal with a very recalcitrant lender when moving to a new lender, he kept us updated and worked hard to complete the transactions over a number of months, would definitely recommend using Lendi when moving lenders

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Peter R
Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and Mortgage Broker

Phillip K
Phillip KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely recommend Mark Yeo

Tackling our extremely tricky loan (our fault) with speed bumps at every step of the way, Mark was there for us at every step. Not once did he hesitate or sway when faced with an issue, his continuous positivity was compelling and put one at ease. We owe a lot to Mark, and feel like war buddies after what we just went through! He is very reactive and quick on the phone, very much a man with the plan. I will be in contact again for my next loan and hope we can continue a lasting relationship.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Niren C.
Niren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ask for Mark Yeo, you won't be disappointed!

This was our second time using Mark for the purchase of our house and I can't say enough nice things. He made the whole process seemless and was available every step of the way.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Home loan application

My consultant, Sam De Swardt was very calm, yet professional in every interaction we had, which made me feel comfortable in the otherwise stressful process. His knowledge of the homeloan market was outstanding.

The loan product that Lendi set me up with fit my needs exactly at no extra cost to myself.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sharon R
Sharon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Dean at Lendi was fantastic! Found the best loan for our needs and kept us informed throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to ensure our property settled on time. Thank you, very happy.

Diane
DianeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Result

I am more than happy with the result achieved by Lendi and especially Anupama Homagain who worked her way through the difficult process of refinancing two of my investment loans. It was a great amount of work and dealings with the bank and she competently handled every aspect to achieve a great result. I was always kept informed as to what was happening through the whole process. Being an owner of several rental properties and an ex mortgage broker I have gone through this process so many times and fully understand the hurdles that need to be addressed. I would definitely recommend Lendi and especially Anupama to anyone looking for finance.

Tazza
TazzaSydney, NSW

QUICK & SUPER EASY

I actually can't believe how quick, easy and efficient using Lendi has been. From the initial online entry of my details to speaking over the phone with representatives. I won't be using my mortguage broker again since I've had better results with Lendi. Thanks to the two chaps that were able to assist me.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Vanni L.
Vanni L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bunch of professionals which are really determined in helping you throughout the whole process.

Carly has been incredible: always available to calls and emails, positive, confident and helpful. I would recommend to everyone & can't wait to get their her for my next purchase. Thanks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Chris W
Chris WHunter Region, NSW

Great Service!

My wife and I just renegotiated the terms on an investment loan through Jade Yuen at Lendi. Jade was prompt, professional and courteous in all dealings and most importantly saved us $$$. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Faultless!

From the start to the end, we were informed on everything we needed to know. Any question was answered quickly and professionally.
We had complicated circumstances, but this was worked out and the loan approved very quickly.

tom
tomGreat Southern, WA

Excellent service

Transferred my existing home loan to a lower rate. Very quick and simple process and Justin was excellent in guiding me through the options/process. Full marks for Lendi in service provider