Listing monitored by Lendi

Absolutely faultless service and product knowledge

Going over and above

Luke S is an absolute rock star. His help and support in getting my loan sorted in a very short time frame was outstanding. I am very grateful, thank you.

James G.
James G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied

Great experience using the Lendi platform, doing everything online was exactly what we wanted. Our Loan Specialist Adam Osmani was fantastic, helping us work through several different mortgage options including refinancing an existing property to unlock additional funds, and also putting up with all my questions and managing my nerves. I'd definitely use Lendi again for a future mortgage.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi James, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Adam! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Eric is amazing

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hey Max, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Eric! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Excellent service

Very Courteous at all times
Good communication
Well explained all services & procedures
Good customer skills & interaction
Kept scheduled phone appointments and understanding of my inability to take all calls due to my work

Peter

Thanks for the great service

Gavin L.
Gavin L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetent Brokers

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Gavin, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Great service, communication and a win in the end!

Our mortgage broker Tom was fantastic. Our journey to purchase a house was unexpectedly long and Tom was always available with advise and alternative loan choices. I would highly recommend Lendi, the communication was excellent throughout the whole process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Professional Service

Alexander White from Lendi was fantastic in finding a finance solution for me in a very short timeframe .
His expert knowledge along with excellent communication made the loan process very easy for me to navigate. The result was a loan with a great interest rate which settled on time. If you are in the market for a new home loan then I totally recommend Alexander and the team at Lendi, who will provide you to with a first class experience!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Pritpal Singh
Pritpal SinghWollert

Very helpful and knowledgeable

We dealt with Mark and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He understood our requirements very clearly and provided us with the perfect Home Loan product. Not only that Mark kept us in the loop during the whole process until settlement went through successfully. We definitely recommend Lendi and Mark to our friends and family or to anyone seeking first class service as mortgage broker.

Thank you so much to Mark and Lendi.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great service! Very fast and helpful

Anupama Homagain helped me with refinancing my loan. Her service is fantastic, very friendly, helpful and responsive and certainly knows what is doing! I highly recommend her. Thank you Anupama

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Anupama and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dan
DanPerth, WA

Great service and hard work from Anupama!

Anupama from Lendi worked hard to find the right home loan for us. The application process from start to finish as she was organised and clearly explained everything we had to provide. Highly recommended and we can’t thank her enough. We are now in our dream home!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to leave Anupama and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stefan is a ⭐️

Stefan was just so responsive and helpful I was new to the process and he went the extra mile
I’m amazed at how easy it all was and Stefan felt like he was working for me
I would recommend Lendi based on my experience

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to leave Stefan and Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Smooth Loan Process - Recommend

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Christine
Christine

Great experience this time

Originally reluctant to use Lendi again after our last broker experience but this time I can't recommend our broker enough. Cathy has been fantastic from the start and super efficient and helpful. All going well we settle next week on our new property.

How Effie this and easy

Lendi and in particular George was a pleasure to work with! On time no hassles well done.Heorge followed up on all outstanding items and resolved them efficiently.
Thanks again Lendi