Absolutely faultless service and product knowledge
I can't speak highly enough of Lendi. This is the second time I've used them and on this occasion, it was to refinance my home loan. I dealt with Lester throughout the process and he was absolutely AWESOME. I had to get a quick turnaround for finance approval and he went well above and beyond the call of duty to get this across the line for me in the short timeframe that was required. His product knowledge and diligence is exceptional and the speed in which he was able to get a response within 24 hours was phenomenal. Lendi's online system made...it absolutely effortless to provide all the documentation required to support my loan application. Thank you Lendi and in particular, Lester, for making my home loan application so easy and giving me an excellent result!
Going over and above
Luke S is an absolute rock star. His help and support in getting my loan sorted in a very short time frame was outstanding. I am very grateful, thank you.
Great experience using the Lendi platform, doing everything online was exactly what we wanted. Our Loan Specialist Adam Osmani was fantastic, helping us work through several different mortgage options including refinancing an existing property to unlock additional funds, and also putting up with all my questions and managing my nerves. I'd definitely use Lendi again for a future mortgage.
Eric is amazing
Eric C is amazing. Literally can't fault him he is the best.
Eric c has helped us refinance and purchase a 2nd house.
He went above and beyond with everything.
i recommend Eric C too everyone. He is the best.
Even once things go off track, he goes above beyond, he still helps and put me in touch and got relevant people to contact me.
Very Courteous at all times
Well explained all services & procedures
Good customer skills & interaction
Kept scheduled phone appointments and understanding of my inability to take all calls due to my work
We had an absolutely terrible experience with Lendi which made our home buying experience very painful.
Could have easily just went direct to the bank for a smoother experience in getting a loan.
We were assigned a broker who seemed OK at the very beginning, until after we had bought the property where all the issues started to arise.
She continuously made errors and spoken with certainties, when in fact she had no idea what she was talking about, and never apologises for her errors and puts the blame on others (the bank and us).
1. She was ce...rtain that the bank did not accept nominations to add my partner's name to the contract of sale, and that we must physically amend the signed contract (the agent and both parties' conveyancers all agreed that they never encountered this, and said this was not possible after contracts are signed, which is obviously true, and that nomination form is the correct method). This was never resolved as she insisted that the contract must be amended, and we just wanted to progress with the application without any further delays so that we could meet settlement date. Note that this was needed in order to get the bank to valuate the property. 2. She had to re-submit the loan application multiple times, due to incorrectly putting in the wrong loan amount and wrong product. If this was not picked up by us early each time then we would have potentially missed settlement due to lack of funds and delays on resubmitting. We requested to be updated throughout in order to make sure things were on track but found that we continuously had to be the ones to chase her up and not vice-versa. We even had to change banks from HSBC to Macquarie as following the loan amount update, HSBC would no longer accept our loan request. This lead to an unexpected higher interest rate than was promised (not to even mention an additional credit enquiry on both mine and my partner's credit score due to her error) 3. Upon correcting this, ONCE AGAIN she submits loan application with an offset account that WAS NOT REQUESTED. This caused issues and delays once again as we had to resubmit loan request to the bank and also have to contact the bank directly to sort out account issues and removal of the offset account so that we are not charged annual fee for incorrect product. Be warned, as if you go with Lendi as a broker and encounter issues, that everything needs to be done through the broker for the rest of the loan application if you're going with the same bank (unless you choose to go through the entire application again such as providing bank statements, ID etc. all over again), risking not meeting the settlement date and paying penalties.
Great service, communication and a win in the end!
Our mortgage broker Tom was fantastic. Our journey to purchase a house was unexpectedly long and Tom was always available with advise and alternative loan choices. I would highly recommend Lendi, the communication was excellent throughout the whole process.
First Class Professional Service
Alexander White from Lendi was fantastic in finding a finance solution for me in a very short timeframe .
His expert knowledge along with excellent communication made the loan process very easy for me to navigate. The result was a loan with a great interest rate which settled on time. If you are in the market for a new home loan then I totally recommend Alexander and the team at Lendi, who will provide you to with a first class experience!
Very helpful and knowledgeable
We dealt with Mark and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He understood our requirements very clearly and provided us with the perfect Home Loan product. Not only that Mark kept us in the loop during the whole process until settlement went through successfully. We definitely recommend Lendi and Mark to our friends and family or to anyone seeking first class service as mortgage broker.
Thank you so much to Mark and Lendi.
Great service! Very fast and helpful
Anupama Homagain helped me with refinancing my loan. Her service is fantastic, very friendly, helpful and responsive and certainly knows what is doing! I highly recommend her. Thank you Anupama
Great service and hard work from Anupama!
Anupama from Lendi worked hard to find the right home loan for us. The application process from start to finish as she was organised and clearly explained everything we had to provide. Highly recommended and we can’t thank her enough. We are now in our dream home!
Stefan is a ⭐️
Stefan was just so responsive and helpful I was new to the process and he went the extra mile
I’m amazed at how easy it all was and Stefan felt like he was working for me
I would recommend Lendi based on my experience
Smooth Loan Process - Recommend
Anupama Homagain (Lendi) was my mortgage broker for a residential property that settled on 1 December.
Anupama’s work was characterised by :
- Quick replies
- Doing what she said she would
- Keeping me in the loop
- Being specific about action required and deadlines
- Answering queries in a clear manner
Great experience this time
Originally reluctant to use Lendi again after our last broker experience but this time I can't recommend our broker enough. Cathy has been fantastic from the start and super efficient and helpful. All going well we settle next week on our new property.
How Effie this and easy
Lendi and in particular George was a pleasure to work with! On time no hassles well done.Heorge followed up on all outstanding items and resolved them efficiently.
Thanks again Lendi
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Questions & Answers
Hello, waiting for someone to answer my email about removing my details from your system as you broker was rude. I have emailed email@example.com - and there is no one on the other end to help.
Please respond to my email and follow instructions within.
Looking forward to a reply.
I have sent you a private message here on Product Review in order to rectify this issue urgently. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
I am a free-lance real estate agent and now working for Investment Property Consulting. I have a client who wants to buy an investment property. Here are his relevant information:
1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
3. His owner-occupier is valued at more than 65k with existing mortgage of only $194k;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity
He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile phone.
May I hear from you soon.
0430 308 813
Hi Alex, thank you for reaching out. We actually have a really useful tool on our website to help with your inquiry called our burrowing power calculator https://www.lendi.com.au/calculators/. You can...complete the questions to determine the clients capacity. Alternatively, the client can reach us directly by calling us on 1300 323 181 to get in touch with someone from our team. Thank you.
Why doesn't lendi answer their phones anymore ,I have used them previously and found the service great but now can't speak to anyone?
Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a question.
We take customer experience seriously and try answer all inbounds, otherwise we have a call back system in place in case we miss any calls. ...We will be looking into what has happened and will send you a private message to discuss this further. Please reach out on 02 80264019 if you have any further questions or queries and we would be happy to assist you.
Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.