Listing monitored by Lendi

leanne
leanneSydney, NSW

Settled!

Lendi was awesome with their service. Nothing was too much hassle, and they were very quick to respond to our questions.
Alex, was amazing from start to finish. Would definately reccomend.

Larissa
LarissaNew South Wales

Excellent Service

Excellent Service very professional
No issues smooth process
The Rates were great
Anthony was friendly and great at his job I
would highly recommend him to anyone. He has great people skills and really cares.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Larissa, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Anthony! We will share this with the whole the Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Amazing Knowledge and Service. Definitely would use again. Thank you Lendi team!

Lendi means to us: Great financial knowledge of best offers and ability to lock in rates early. Ongoing support, patience, go out of their way and makes you feel valued.

Customer
Customer Victoria

Couldn’t find anyone better than Eugene

The entire experience was fantastic. Eugene’s communication was always consistent and he always ensured we understood everything along the way. No question to silly and he always ensured he was available for us.
Eugene worked incredibly hard to find us the best interest rate and any issue we came across Eugene solved it with ease. Through out the whole process I had no stress or concern because I knew Eugene has myself and my family’s best interest at heart.

Loan used forSecond Home

Chris Jackson
Chris JacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreal customer service. Leon Luo is brilliant.

Leon & Apple were absolutely brilliant to deal with. Friendly, well spoken, informative and made the process extremely easy. After purchasing our first home- which was a NIGHTMARE to say the least, we were frightened to do anything like this ever again. But these 2 people made it easy and we will use Lendi in the future. My only concern was the 4 or 5 fees after settlement. 2 or 3 we knew about but 2 of them seemed excessive which will be followed up. But overall would recommend Lendi every day of the week. Ask for Leon- his follow up process, and his approach is perfect.

Qld Anon
Qld Anon

Amazing staff and service

Zachary B was amazing! We cannot thank him enough for his work on our behalf in securing our refinance at an very nice rate. Zachary was prompt to respond to any and every enquiry and was extremely knowledgeable about all products on offer. Amazing. Highly recommend Lendi’s services. Way easier than our initial direct home loan from the bank. Thank you for everything and look forward to hearing from you when our fixed term period is up.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Zachary! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Easy and reliable process

Tracey and Betty were amazing and made the process really easy. They were very reliable and excellent communicators. We felt like we could really trust them and felt that they genuinely had our best interest at heart. We would definitely recommend them again .

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Airlie H.
Airlie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service from Leon!

We received a good rate for the time but Leon went above and beyond to help us find the best lender for our situation. He made it very easy for us.

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Extremely satisfied!

We’ve worked with our broker, Sean Martin, twice now. once for our initial mortgage and recently to refinance. Sean is extremely professional, really took the time to find the best mortgage option for our situation, and was always very prepared and responsive!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Broker Mark Yeo - Above and Beyond for his clients!

Mark Yeo gave exceptional service, very fast and efficient and always one step ahead on the front foot was very experienced. A true professional, very highly recommend! Well done Mark!

Loan used forFirst Home
Henry
HenryHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional service right to the end

David Ye and the Lendi team delivered fantastic service and helped me to refinance my mortgage at a great fixed rate for 5 years. The process can become complex and tiresome, but David kept me informed with regular status updates and communications with the bank. Couldn't have done it without him. Thank You Lendi team.

Fernando N.
Fernando N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Customer Service!

Super thankful for team Lendi's 5 star service. Special mention for Christopher Wilshire, a true professional who worked tirelessly on my complex case from start to finish. Thanks team Lendi.

Tanya
TanyaHunter Region, NSW

Dedicated and professional service - Outsanding!! Highly recommend

Kendal was fantastic to deal with, she was knowledgeable and efficient and explained the refinance process thoroughly. She provided several options and helped me secure the best rate, she was there from day 1 right through to settlement.

Appalling Service

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Bernard, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. Please expect a private message to discuss this further.

Bernard C.

Per my response on your FB page, you obviously do not take customer complaints seriously as you all keep stating. Another week has pasted and I've heard nothing.

Bernard C.

It's a hard call to determine whether Lendi or HSBC provides the worst service as both are appalling.

Jim J.
Jim J.Downer 2602, ACT

By George we go it!

A big thanks to George at Lendi. He navigated what was at times a difficult refinance and got me a really low interest rate with funds I need for renos. This is my second home loan through Lendi. Quite simply they beat everybody else I’ve dealt with. Thanks George will be back!