Listing monitored by Lendi

Customer
Customer Victoria

Couldn’t find anyone better than Eugene

The entire experience was fantastic. Eugene’s communication was always consistent and he always ensured we understood everything along the way. No question to silly and he always ensured he was available for us.
Eugene worked incredibly hard to find us the best interest rate and any issue we came across Eugene solved it with ease. Through out the whole process I had no stress or concern because I knew Eugene has myself and my family’s best interest at heart.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Broker Mark Yeo - Above and Beyond for his clients!

Mark Yeo gave exceptional service, very fast and efficient and always one step ahead on the front foot was very experienced. A true professional, very highly recommend! Well done Mark!

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Great service and support in purchasing my first home!

Lendi, particularly Anthony Paynter has made this daunting experience of purchasing a first home, so much easier! He has been supportive and patient and really had my best interest at heart. Would 100% recommend Lendi

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Judy, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Anthony! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Super Helpful Broker

Karlene Beck was fabulous. This was my first time engaging a lending broker and Karlene stepped me through every part with ease. Making the whole process far more daunting that many people had warned me it could be.

Loan Start DateMay 2022

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service Levels!

My customer service experience with Lendi was superb, specifically their representative, Nick Lynem. Ultimately we ran out of time to replace my existing finance but I found Nick's attitude and service levels throughout to be the best customer experience I have received in 25+ years. He really is a credit to Lendi.

Gurpreet
GurpreetPerth

Home loan

Lendi was very unfamiliar for me considering it was very first experience and turned out be a very good experience highly recommended for those who wants a good broker no need to go anywhere else .

Loan Start DateApril 2022

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Good customer experience . Highly recommended for home loan settlements.

they provided professional service . they always maintained the communication was done properly and on time .very efficient service . I had a good customer experience . Highly recommended for home loan settlements.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive note for Team Lendi. It is absolutely our pleasure to give you the best customer experience for your Home Loan needs. Please reach out to us anytime if you need assistance in the future.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Petmanda
PetmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

Customer service was excellent. Everything was explained thoroughly and meet all of our expectations. Questions were answered and always returned our enquiries promptly. We highly recommend this service. Thanks ledi

Tom Jones
Tom JonesNorth Queensland, QLD

Well done Lendi and the team, top service and hassle free

Great service with Lendi and they were there to support us all the way through the process on email and the phone. They made the whole process stress free. I would totally recommend using Lendi if you are looking to change mortgage providers.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive note for Team Lendi. It is absolutely our pleasure to give you the best customer experience for your Home Loan needs. Please reach out to us anytime if you need assistance in the future.

Suzy M.
Suzy M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience again!

Great service and very professional. Made the whole process so smooth and stress free. It’s been our second home loan experience with Lendi and we will definitely use it again in the future.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Great service, communication and a win in the end!

Our mortgage broker Tom was fantastic. Our journey to purchase a house was unexpectedly long and Tom was always available with advise and alternative loan choices. I would highly recommend Lendi, the communication was excellent throughout the whole process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022

Excellent!!!

Very much happy with Lendi’s customer service. As I mentioned in the title excellent customer service, our agent Anupama Homagain was very helpful throughout our homeloan process, as a First home buyers we had lot of questions and concerns Anupama Homagain has good patience to hear us out and provided us the best solution and ultimately resulted in purchasing our first home without any constraints.

Thanks Lendi and Anupama Homagain for all the support and hope to connect with you in future (next year).

Kindest regards

Thiruvenkatanathan and Vishwa

Loan Start DateMarch 2022

Highly recommend

Would just like to say a massive thank you to Lendi and my broker Kiran, a mortgage application these days is no simple task, however when with Lendi you are in good hands. Kiran was proffesional and a pleasure to deal with every step of the way. Cant recommend enough after my experience.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Brent, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Kiran! We will share this with the Lendi team and let them know to continue the amazing work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Stuart Baillie
Stuart BaillieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Home loan lending made easy

I had a painless couple of weeks to get what seemed a different type of loan approved, two loans converging. I would highly recommend LENDI and my broker Susan, she communicated what she needed from me, then handled the rest, l settled yesterday on one home and couldn’t be happier.

KING V
KING VPerth, WA

Susan Challita- absolutely outstanding service!!!

I would like to sincerely thank Susan Challita for her wonderful customer service and commitment in getting me great rate with Hsbc.

A much larger bank could not be bothered helping.

I truly commend Susan Challita.
Thank you!