Listing monitored by Lendi

Customer
Customer Victoria

Couldn’t find anyone better than Eugene

The entire experience was fantastic. Eugene’s communication was always consistent and he always ensured we understood everything along the way. No question to silly and he always ensured he was available for us.
Eugene worked incredibly hard to find us the best interest rate and any issue we came across Eugene solved it with ease. Through out the whole process I had no stress or concern because I knew Eugene has myself and my family’s best interest at heart.

Suzy M.
Suzy M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience again!

Great service and very professional. Made the whole process so smooth and stress free. It’s been our second home loan experience with Lendi and we will definitely use it again in the future.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Highly Recommended for Refinance!

Was a straight forward process, communication was great and the time it took to process was second to none and we were treated fairly and with respect highly recommend these guys!

Loan Start DateApril 2022

Private info breachers

I didn't receive or ask for a loan BUT I was interested in the value for a property. I didn't understand why but I entered my phone number and I received a pin. In just a few hours I have received annoying phone calls. Even received a message saying that $99 will be deducted from my account. I thought lendi was a legit home loan company...

Tyrah
TyrahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have used Matthew Bulmer as a broker a couple of times now and he has always been extremely helpful, professional and quick. I will always recommend him. Absolute fantastic service. Thank you Lendi

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Great service, communication and a win in the end!

Our mortgage broker Tom was fantastic. Our journey to purchase a house was unexpectedly long and Tom was always available with advise and alternative loan choices. I would highly recommend Lendi, the communication was excellent throughout the whole process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Stuart Baillie
Stuart BaillieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Home loan lending made easy

I had a painless couple of weeks to get what seemed a different type of loan approved, two loans converging. I would highly recommend LENDI and my broker Susan, she communicated what she needed from me, then handled the rest, l settled yesterday on one home and couldn’t be happier.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
KING V
KING VPerth, WA

Susan Challita- absolutely outstanding service!!!

I would like to sincerely thank Susan Challita for her wonderful customer service and commitment in getting me great rate with Hsbc.

A much larger bank could not be bothered helping.

I truly commend Susan Challita.
Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Pritpal Singh
Pritpal SinghWollert

Very helpful and knowledgeable

We dealt with Mark and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He understood our requirements very clearly and provided us with the perfect Home Loan product. Not only that Mark kept us in the loop during the whole process until settlement went through successfully. We definitely recommend Lendi and Mark to our friends and family or to anyone seeking first class service as mortgage broker.

Thank you so much to Mark and Lendi.

KatiePerth, WA

Amazing Experience !

I was extremely impressed with my whole experience with Lendi. From my initial enquiry right to the end and settlement, the service was second to none from both my loan specialist (Tom Hutton) and client solutions expert (Peter Manalac) that I dealt with. I could not recommend Lendi higher !

Katie

Thank you again for the top service - I was extremely impressed and will be recommending Lendi to everyone I know.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be part of your journey Katie!

Darren
DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service !

The broaker did an stellar job: the service provided was very professional and transparent throughout the process. Product is accomodated exacly to our needs, savings us lots of money. Highly rcommeded.

Smooth Loan Process - Recommend

Loan Start DateDecember 2021

Amazing experience!

We bought our home with Lendi’s help, and Joanne was amazing. She was extremely patient, outlined our options, and answered any questions that we had. She made the purchase process and refinance of our investment as easy as possible for us. We genuinely couldn’t have done it without her :)

Christine
Christine

Great experience this time

Originally reluctant to use Lendi again after our last broker experience but this time I can't recommend our broker enough. Cathy has been fantastic from the start and super efficient and helpful. All going well we settle next week on our new property.

Sam C.
Sam C.

Excellent. Easy. Great Service!!!

This is the second time we've had Zac B at Lendi help us with our mortgage and he is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Great communication and clearly good relationships with the banks meaning he was able to present us a range of options which worked for us! Zac is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he made the whole process easy and we appreciated the constant updates throughout the process. Thanks agin Zac!