Listing monitored by Lendi

Karl R.
Karl R.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Wouldn't even pickup the phone

If you call them, the hold tone is the most annoying tone I have ever heard.
Then, after getting through to someone, they just immediately hung up. Disgusting service and not worth your time.

John R.
John R.Kimberley, WA

POOR AFTER SALES

After a great sales service I received my loan documents for review. I questioned the terms and conditions and have been told it is the brokers responsibility I.e. Lendi to resolve not the Bank. However after contacting Lendi multiple times I have had zero help. They even said they are not the broker? So who is the broker then? Are they just sales people? It is a serious undertaking to take on a mortgage and I am not happy with lendi after sales service

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Danya
DanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother they don't seem to care..

They went silent after submitting all my volumes of paperwork then contact me after the condition date ....to tell me its being assessed. Do they not read the contract? Total waste of my time.....

Frustratingly slow

LisaChilliMuttley
LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Loan TypeSplit
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Pauly
PaulyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience

They missed our first phone appointment and then when we eventually made an application for a home loan. Their online system didn’t work well and it took multiple attempts to upload documents. We waited 3 weeks and heard nothing back from our broker. When we called and emailed, they ignored us for 2 weeks. 6 weeks later the broker told us that he dropped the ball and forgot to submit the application. Terrible customer service. Stay away!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Would never recommend these idiots

Lender told us that, despite a couple of late payments, we would be fine with a loan as she spoke to her relationship manager at the bank that she chose to go with and he said it would go through. After multiple stuff ups and constantly having to resubmit documents that I already had submitted, the loan was knocked back and the lender's response was "I tried as hard as I could". Now I am left without a loan and nowhere to live as we have sold our property and are exchanging in a week. THANKS LENDI - NEVER AGAIN.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have reached out to you via private message here on product review so we can look into this further. We look forward to resolving this matter with you.

SGT
SGT

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Loan TypeSplit
Sandi
SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again

Was mucked around from the start - first contact fired, took me to find that out. Next agent apologetic and ‘all over it’ however despite more than one email I never received information about the apparent pre-approved loan. Phoned to complain, answering service at least did their job. Received callback from some random who passed my concerns on. Next time I heard from anyone was to ask me to complete review as that’s how Lendi gets paid. End story- all talk, no adequate action let alone noteworthy service.