Listing monitored by Lendi

Cinzia
CinziaPerth, WA

Very easy process

Customer service was excellent and very happy with the rate. Some unexpected delays but easily resolved. Fraser was very friendly, efficient, helpful and polite. Maintained contact throughout the entire process.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Cinzia, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Fraser! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Linds
LindsSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great experience!

Or Lendi consultant was always helpful and respectful of my time. I think the rate we received was ok considering they are on the rise. Our home loan specialist who came on board late in the process confused matters and requested documents that we had already provided. Not sure why she is necessary?

Kirrily
Kirrily

Hit and miss

Mortgage broker (Tom) was awesome, we were off to a great start….upon handover to the Settlements team and everything turned to sh*t. Feels like a case of the left hand (Lendi) not talking to the right hand (Bank), lots of emails and phone calls with mixed messages, no clue as to what documentation had to be signed for the Bank, receive a confirmation from Lendi saying everything’s been completed then a week later apparently not so... I found it more helpful reaching out to the Lender directly to clarify the actual requirements. 3 months later….

Kellyville
KellyvilleSydney, NSW

Unreliable and waste of time

I used Lendi twice, once as a first home buyer and then for refinance. In both instances I got wrong products recommended and the process was so slow that I had to get loan arranged from somewhere else.
During refinance I was suggested HSBC. I patiently waited for 4 months but got an abysmal 3.37% fixed rate offer blaming the bank. I would recommend Lendi to those who want to waste their time.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Gavin L.
Gavin L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetent Brokers

Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Gavin, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

becra
becraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very efficient and helpful.

I was very satisfied and happy with the experience I had with Lendi agent Samuel De Swardt. He was very helpful and very quick to respond to any queries or concerns I had with the refinancing of my loan. The interest rate and bank he has secured for me has been better than I had hoped for.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Customer service was better than any other lender or broker I have dealt with.

Tom searched for the lowest rate based on my situation and found the loan that met my needs and goal.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Erkan
Erkan

Anand Mehta - so called lending specialist.

Decided to go with Lendi to re finance. Spoke to Anand Mehta. Very poor communication ability and comes across arrogant. We spoke on the phone at 11:30am and he said to expect a call from him at 5:30pm. No call. Wouldn’t return calls. How on earth could I trust someone with my 30 year term loan if he cannot even have the professionalism to call me back when he said he will.

Lendi loss my business and advise to not deal with Anand Mehta.

Dune...
Dune...Sydney, NSW

Lendi - Run, run now!

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Highly recommend not using lendi

4.5 months to refinance and still waiting.
Never updated through the process asked for things over and over that had no relevance. I will go directly through a bank then use there service again!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Looked really promising but……

Bryan B.
Bryan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed with Lendi settlement team

The broker i delt with to start the process Eric was fantastic but it went down hill from there , i was sent 2 incorrect bank contracts the settlement member Roneel was very hard to get onto he only returned my call after an email outlining my intentions to contact the ombudsman I was given 6 different settlement dates with a lack of explanation why ? that is totally unacceptable and poor business practise we have excellent credit history which was a straight forward application but clearly for a business that is in this line of work on a daily basis cant even get the simple refinance contract settled in a timely manner this is a real concern .I definitely will not be recommending Lendi to family or friends .

Laura
Laura

Communication? What Communication!

Initially, our broker was in touch regularly - until we chose to apply for a loan through them. Messages were met with silence, the process took forever! Wouldn't use them again!

ripoffsspreets
ripoffsspreetsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Multiple documents

Started a refinance loan through Lendi, the agents i have had 3 now and do not call when they say, even got told they forgot, then asking for same documents over and over, i am done have not finished filling in info because they want me to run around and get a release form from the bank when there has been no approval, then the other bank if i get the loan want to charge me to get the same document signed again forget it hire professionals not young people who have no idea what they are doing, i asked for a pacific loan including credit card and this has been ignored.

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021