Listing monitored by Lendi

Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

LisaChilliMuttley
LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Loan used forSecond Home
Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Loan used forSecond Home