Listing monitored by Lendi

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Frustratingly slow

Relationship manager -Lendi

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Sam Di Bartolo
Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

Get quotes

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alex, thank you for reaching out. We actually have a really useful tool on our website to help with your inquiry called our burrowing power calculator https://www.lendi.com.au/calculators/. You can complete the questions to determine the clients capacity. Alternatively, the client can reach us directly by calling us on 1300 323 181 to get in touch with someone from our team. Thank you.

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a question.

We take customer experience seriously and try answer all inbounds, otherwise we have a call back system in place in case we miss any calls.

We will be looking into what has happened and will send you a private message to discuss this further. Please reach out on 02 80264019 if you have any further questions or queries and we would be happy to assist you.

Munyua G.
Munyua G.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi