Listing monitored by Lendi

Cinzia
CinziaPerth, WA

Very easy process

Customer service was excellent and very happy with the rate. Some unexpected delays but easily resolved. Fraser was very friendly, efficient, helpful and polite. Maintained contact throughout the entire process.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Cinzia, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Fraser! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Linds
LindsSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great experience!

Or Lendi consultant was always helpful and respectful of my time. I think the rate we received was ok considering they are on the rise. Our home loan specialist who came on board late in the process confused matters and requested documents that we had already provided. Not sure why she is necessary?

Kellyville
KellyvilleSydney, NSW

Unreliable and waste of time

I used Lendi twice, once as a first home buyer and then for refinance. In both instances I got wrong products recommended and the process was so slow that I had to get loan arranged from somewhere else.
During refinance I was suggested HSBC. I patiently waited for 4 months but got an abysmal 3.37% fixed rate offer blaming the bank. I would recommend Lendi to those who want to waste their time.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Gavin L.
Gavin L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetent Brokers

Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Gavin, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

becra
becraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very efficient and helpful.

I was very satisfied and happy with the experience I had with Lendi agent Samuel De Swardt. He was very helpful and very quick to respond to any queries or concerns I had with the refinancing of my loan. The interest rate and bank he has secured for me has been better than I had hoped for.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Customer service was better than any other lender or broker I have dealt with.

Tom searched for the lowest rate based on my situation and found the loan that met my needs and goal.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Highly recommend not using lendi

4.5 months to refinance and still waiting.
Never updated through the process asked for things over and over that had no relevance. I will go directly through a bank then use there service again!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bryan B.
Bryan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed with Lendi settlement team

The broker i delt with to start the process Eric was fantastic but it went down hill from there , i was sent 2 incorrect bank contracts the settlement member Roneel was very hard to get onto he only returned my call after an email outlining my intentions to contact the ombudsman I was given 6 different settlement dates with a lack of explanation why ? that is totally unacceptable and poor business practise we have excellent credit history which was a straight forward application but clearly for a business that is in this line of work on a daily basis cant even get the simple refinance contract settled in a timely manner this is a real concern .I definitely will not be recommending Lendi to family or friends .

ripoffsspreets
ripoffsspreetsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Multiple documents

Started a refinance loan through Lendi, the agents i have had 3 now and do not call when they say, even got told they forgot, then asking for same documents over and over, i am done have not finished filling in info because they want me to run around and get a release form from the bank when there has been no approval, then the other bank if i get the loan want to charge me to get the same document signed again forget it hire professionals not young people who have no idea what they are doing, i asked for a pacific loan including credit card and this has been ignored.

Morty
MortySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best platform so far

You simply upload one document at the time step by step until you have all boxes ticked.
That's it.
Then they contact you for best loan options and they submit all documents to your new loan provider.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Karl R.
Karl R.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Wouldn't even pickup the phone

If you call them, the hold tone is the most annoying tone I have ever heard.
Then, after getting through to someone, they just immediately hung up. Disgusting service and not worth your time.

Loan used forSecond Home
Jon
JonPerth, WA

What a joke this company is

Had a dispute about 6 weeks ago and manager called and we sorted it out ..told everything will be fixed in 21 days..so I proceeded no further as took their word again.. !! What a mistake that was 27 days and still waiting ..should have kept to my guns and principal instead of being understanding..no car taken here..very..very poor

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Wish I had use them Sooner.

Excellent and approachable customer service. Made it all very easy. Susan was excellent and friendly. I am glad I chose Lendi and only my regret is that I wish I had use them sooner.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Chanthy, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a great review! I'm glad to hear Susan and the team were able to do a great job in assisting you throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need!

Natasha
Natasha South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

I found the staff to be very inexperienced, young and lacking in confidence in communicating over the phone.

I had to take three phone calls from this company in a matter of hours only to be taken around in circles, I had to answer the same questions three times and reached a point where I gave up, feeling the conversation wasn't going anywhere.

Very frustrating.

Timothy K.
Timothy K.Sydney, NSW

Good service and quick response

The experience with Lendi was great overall. They are very helpful. However, the turnover time can be a little lengthy as you are submitting application the bank via a broker. Apart from that, I would recommend them to anyone seeking for a loan.