Listing monitored by Lendi

4.1

Private info breachers

I didn't receive or ask for a loan BUT I was interested in the value for a property. I didn't understand why but I entered my phone number and I received a pin. In just a few hours I have received annoying phone calls. Even received a message saying that $99 will be deducted from my account. I thought lendi was a legit home loan company...

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Loan used forHome Construction
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Application Process