Listing monitored by Lendi

Gavin L.
Gavin L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetent Brokers

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Gavin, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Karl R.
Karl R.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Wouldn't even pickup the phone

If you call them, the hold tone is the most annoying tone I have ever heard.
Then, after getting through to someone, they just immediately hung up. Disgusting service and not worth your time.

Kristy Nicol
Kristy NicolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Follow up call from settlement

Follow up call from settlement explained that I had completed variation etc and submitted back to Suncorp last week. Acknowledge that this can take up to a couple of weeks to be processed.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Kristy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Lendi! We appreciate you feedback and just know if you do need anything please feel free to reach out!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

John R.
John R.Kimberley, WA

POOR AFTER SALES

After a great sales service I received my loan documents for review. I questioned the terms and conditions and have been told it is the brokers responsibility I.e. Lendi to resolve not the Bank. However after contacting Lendi multiple times I have had zero help. They even said they are not the broker? So who is the broker then? Are they just sales people? It is a serious undertaking to take on a mortgage and I am not happy with lendi after sales service

Lendi loan process

The process of going through Lendi did take a while, but it was worth it in the end. Seemed to be quite thorough process in getting all the information together for the bank and hence having the best chance of securing the loan. Rishi Nandi was my broker and was a likable and professional character to deal with.

Patricia B
Patricia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

The service we received from our home loan consultant Kathryn was amazing. She was always keeping in touch with us and informed us of any delays. She found us a really good loan, we could not be happier.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

The Sales Process was great

The first encounter and support from Mike Lam were great. He provided me with the information that I needed to decide to purchase another property. When it came to the home loan decision time, he reduced my overall interest rate for my investment property and got me a good rate on my additional home loan.

The support after the sale could have been better. The communication about the next steps and timing was a bit uncoordinated and could have been better.

Overall I am a happy customer that got the desired outcome

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Frustratingly slow

LisaChilliMuttley
LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
theproudmary
theproudmarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comedy of errors but not funny

I've used Lendi twice now and both times there was error after error causing extended delays. I went back the 2nd time because my current lender advised I had to because they referred me the 1st time. From issuing loan documents for the incorrect amount, constantly having to chase updates and being punted around to multiple different staff members it was an absolute joke. The bad service caused weeks of delays to the commencement of my home renovations, inconveniencing my family and my builder. Will not use them again and will not recommend to anyone.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Sandi
SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again

Was mucked around from the start - first contact fired, took me to find that out. Next agent apologetic and ‘all over it’ however despite more than one email I never received information about the apparent pre-approved loan. Phoned to complain, answering service at least did their job. Received callback from some random who passed my concerns on. Next time I heard from anyone was to ask me to complete review as that’s how Lendi gets paid. End story- all talk, no adequate action let alone noteworthy service.