Listing monitored by Lendi

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

RDCSydney, NSW

Incompetent Broker

RDC

I don’t think helping you guys with phone number did any good. I am yet to hear from your broker and believe me it is worst service ever received by servicing industry.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ravi, sorry to hear you have not received any contact yet. I have organised for our senior manager to reach out to you this morning to work with you on a resolution here. Please do not hesitate to let me know should you have any further questions.

Ann Houston
Ann HoustonSydney, NSW

Worst experience

Too many errors and not kept informed worst experience ever, Lucky I had a good conveyancer
Applied 22/4/20 finally settled 7/8/20.
I was under the impression Brokers were to take the stress out of home purchasers, the stress created was huge.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Loan TypeSplit
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
Rebecca
Rebecca

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alex, thank you for reaching out. We actually have a really useful tool on our website to help with your inquiry called our burrowing power calculator https://www.lendi.com.au/calculators/. You can complete the questions to determine the clients capacity. Alternatively, the client can reach us directly by calling us on 1300 323 181 to get in touch with someone from our team. Thank you.

daniel m.
daniel m.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a question.

We take customer experience seriously and try answer all inbounds, otherwise we have a call back system in place in case we miss any calls.

We will be looking into what has happened and will send you a private message to discuss this further. Please reach out on 02 80264019 if you have any further questions or queries and we would be happy to assist you.

Munyua G.
Munyua G.asked

Relationship manager -Lendi

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi