Listing monitored by Lendi

Sasha K.
Sasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Started off well.

The broker seemed rushed and bias. He expected me to sign the pre-approval paperwork immediately without giving me time to read the terms and conditions. He disappeared on me after I got the pre-approval and did not respond to my emails. I've ended up doing my own research and got a better deal elsewhere.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Moira
Moira

Loan Approved in Record Time

Adam from Lendi was really helpful and got our Investment Loan over the line in record time. Unfortunately once our Loan was approved we had a very stressful time dealing with Kristen. We were emailed the same information more than once and Kristen was difficult to deal with. This was a real shame as we were so impressed with Lendi up until this point.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Linda B.
Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying and settling - Take 2

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Linda, great to hear your experience with Dean was a great one! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

RDCSydney, NSW

Incompetent Broker

RDC

I don’t think helping you guys with phone number did any good. I am yet to hear from your broker and believe me it is worst service ever received by servicing industry.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Ravi, sorry to hear you have not received any contact yet. I have organised for our senior manager to reach out to you this morning to work with you on a resolution here. Please do not hesitate to let me know should you have any further questions.

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Ann Houston
Ann HoustonSydney, NSW

Worst experience

Too many errors and not kept informed worst experience ever, Lucky I had a good conveyancer
Applied 22/4/20 finally settled 7/8/20.
I was under the impression Brokers were to take the stress out of home purchasers, the stress created was huge.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Dot
DotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

My broker provided inaccurate information on a few occasions, was very slow to follow up on requests, and did not advise me on next steps. Fortunately, i had a good conveyancing firm that helped me know what to ask my broker and what should be happening. Really a bad experience.

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Loan TypeSplit
Brent
BrentSydney, NSW

Great customer service !!

We found the process to be easy and Aaron kept us informed throughout the whole process ..the rates that Aaron offered us we’re very competitive and his level of customer service was excellent, thanks again for helping us out Aaron.

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Rebecca
Rebecca

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Yackaboon
YackaboonGriffith

Extensive timeframes

The customer service officer started off great, however the process for uploading documents is flawed. We did the process three times for it not to work at all. An despite the expert stating that someone would contact me to arrange a valuation no one did for a 4 week period after numerous phone calls. As such we missed out on our investment property. Extremely unprofessional!